F O U R

Layla Marie
As of right now I'm at home packing a bag , we get a four day weekend which means I won't have to be back at ucla until Tuesday thank goodness .

As I was on Snapchat looking at stories i see liangelo post a video of him and his girlfriend , Izzy , She's pretty , but I've been fucking her nigga , So I don't to much know what to say about that , I'm very interested in liangelo , He's very attractive and mysterious and I like that about him , I usually don't fuck the same guys more then once but as you can tell gelo is different to me .

As I get done watching his story I decided to be petty and send him a picture .

Layla Marie ❣

Layla Marie ❣Imy daddy 😏

Layla Marie ❣
Imy daddy 😏

As I send him that i finish packing my bag and walk out to my car and head to chino hills , I can't wait to see my cousins .

As I get to the hills , i park in my aunt and uncle's drive way and knock on the door .

"Who is it ?" I hear my aunt ask .

"Your favorite niece ." I say and she opens the door and hugs me .

"Your cousins are upstairs in there rooms ." She lets me know and I smile and walk upstairs and bang on my favorite , Latoya's door .

"Lala ." She smiles and picks me up , me and latoya are more like bestfriends then cousins , and I'm just glad I get to see her.

"I've missed you boo ." I smile and she does the same .

"Me too bitch , but i met this fine ass darskin he's just oh my goodness ." She says and I laugh .

"I wanna meet him ." I smile .

"Bet I'll text him right now ." She tells me and I set my bag down and go and mess with her younger brother , Langston .

"Langston my little pooh bear ." I smile hugging him .

"Bro get off of me ." He says as he lays down on his phone .

"No I've missed you ." I tell him .

"I don't care bruh ." He says irraited and I laugh and kiss his cheek .

"Love you L ." I tell him and leave his room , He loves me .

As I walk back into Latoya's room , I see her putting on a little make up .

"What you doing b ?" I ask her.

"Your about to meet my boyfriend he's right next door ." She tells me and I nod and change cause my outfit was "too exposing" says my aunt , Lindsey and uncle , Calvin .

•