Singing infront of the others

I was sitting by my parents with Dreamer, E.J., and BEN infront of me. Since Sally thought of me as a sister, she asked if she could sit on my lap. Of course I said yes to her since I had always wanted a little sister. While I was eating I noticed everyone. L.J. and Ticci Toby, Masky and Hoodie, Puppeteer and Bloody Painter, and my uncles... I saw Trender eyeing Dreamer's outfit. Then I noticed Offenderman staring at my... breasts.

" Dad... uncle Offender is staring at my... uh honkers" I said to my father who stood up, grabbed Smexy, and left. Everyone could hear him yelling at him. I giggled at everyone's questioning look. " he was looking at my...*covers Sally's ears* breasts" Everyone soon realized and started cracking up.

I had a flashback, this one was not bad, but not good.

* flashback*

I had gotten bored over the weekend so I headed to Reve's place. "Moon what are you doing here?" That was his nickname for me."I got bored yesterday, so I thought we could hang out!" He needed to get dressed so I sat down on his couch and relaxed. He came out in a new outfit and I knew it was probably a birthday gift. We decided to go to the movies and watch Rio 2. While we were walking through the bike rack area, I heard laughing and I knew Reve could too. " look here guys we got new customers!" A guy said and his group came out of nowhere. I screamed as two of them grabbed me. "Moon!" I was fighting trying to get out. While I was I felt what they wanted to do with me. "We're gonna have fun with your friend." I heard their leader say. I looked over at Reve to see his eye's were filling with anger and he was about to explode. He did and got the guys off me. " Go get help!!! I'll handle these guys" he said with a smirk. I quickly nodded and ran. What Reve didn't know was one of the guys got away and beat me blaming me for his friends and how Reve broke his hands. He said if I didn't do things for him he would kill me. Me being Slender's daughter, I grew three feet taller with eight tentacles out of my back... and I killed the guy... but I didn't do it. My instincts took over and made it seem it was a dream.

"Kat? Are you okay?" Sally asked all sweet. I nodded, "yes sweetie". "Hey gLiTcHy? What's with the music note on your arm, leg, and over your eye?" Dark asked out of nowhere. "Oh Its because I uh kill with my singing..." " because your bad?" Dark snickered. "Actually my daughter is quite good, I remember her voice from the past." My mother said. "Kat? Will you sing for us?" Sally asked being super cute. Everyone budded in saying I should so I agreed. ( I am gonna put the video of Mo Mo O'Brien singing let em burn nightcore as the video. All rights go to her!) Every one was shocked how beautifully I sang. "See? I was right her voice is still beautiful." Abyss said while coming over to hug you. "Thanks mom" I hugged back smiling. "Where did her music abilities come from anyway?" Jeff asked. "We... don't know..." Abyss said getting upset for an odd reason.