Chapter 16

READ LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THIS! THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO EMOTIONAL SO IM JUST GONNA WARN YOU NOW.

Fast forward 4 years

Lily pov:

I looked at each page of the scrap book. Each picture made me cry more. This Book was filled with all the old pictures of Jonah and I. I missed these moments so much. It amazed me how a frozen image could tug at my heart so much. I cried more looking at each picture. I studied each picture so carefully staring at each image remembering every event that occurred that day.

The picture I was currently looking at made me cry the most. It was mine and Jonahs first date. We went to the beach that day. In the image Jonah was holding me and spinning me around. I looked so happy and was smiling so much. I remember that moment all those feeling came flooding back and sent me spiraling with so much emotion. A tear formed in my right eye and a smile grew on my face. I could see it now. The sun was getting close to setting. Jonah and I were dancing around in the sand listening to music. At some point he had picked me up and spun me around. All the while I was laughing gazing into Jonahs eyes. At some point this picture was taken. I remember not long after we both became very dizzy. Jonah fell and I with him because he was still holding me. I landed on top of him and we were both dying of laughter. I was so in love with Jonah. I was snapped from my thoughts as two arms snaked there way around my waist.

He put his head on my shoulder and I could feel him smile. "Ahhh our first date!" He whispered as he kissed my neck. I just nodded my head and wiped away a tear.

I turned around and looked into the eyes of the boy I fell madly in love with 4 years ago. He saved my life in more ways than one. I loved him I truly did. I love him as much as I did 4 years ago if not more.  I looked him over lust filling my eyes.

"What are you thinking?" Jonah says as he takes a step closer his hands pressing tighter against my waist.

"Oh nothing... just how I fell in love with you 4 years ago today. And I was looking at the pictures of our first date reminiscing." I say casually as if it's no big deal at all for the girl who said she'd never fall in love let alone say the word. This brings a big smile to Jonahs face and he leans in and we kiss. Still after 4 years there's that same passionate spark that would never dull or die.

"You know I love you right?" Jonah asks against my lips as we slowly pull away. I look him deep in the eye, "of course i do" I say as I turn away and walk towards the kitchen.

"What your not even gonna say it back?" I hear Jonah ask as I walk away.

"Nope" I say popping the p' as I continue to walk away. I can hear feet stomping after me and I turn and see Jonah is chasing after me so I begin to run around the kitchen and then around the rest of the house.

Finally Jonah catches me and wraps his hands around my waist and spins me so I'm facing him. " come on lily say it." He begs and it makes me laugh. I shake my head no and he begins to pout. "Fine I didn't want to do this but you've left me no choice." He says looking at me with a smirk. Oh no what is he up to? Before I even have the chance to say something Jonah is kissing me all over my face. I laugh and laugh and give in.

"Fine. Fine you win" I say as I laugh, "I love you too." A huge smile grows across Jonahs face and seeing him smile only makes me smile. He leans in and we have one more of those passionate kisses that says everything without a single word. Gosh Jonah makes my knees weak and my heart flutter. I can't imagine a world without Jonah.

These past 4 years have really flown by. We made each other happier and better people. We had our ups and downs as all couples do we fought, but it was never enough to separate us. Jonah is the greatest boyfriend and always put me above himself I don't know how but he always does.