Chapter 3- Basket Case by Green Day

This chapter is realy short because it is more of a filler chapter. I started getting writer's block and didn't know how to continue it. So yeah, uh, here you go.

Luna's P.O.V

When we got downstairs, the two men were still waiting. " Yo, Leon! What took you?" America asked. He and England then looked toward my 'sister', "Oh, whom might this lovely young lady be?" asked the ever so polite Brit. "This is my twin sister. Go ahead, introduce yourself." " 'ello. I'm Lilia. Pleasure to meet you both." 'Lilia' greeted. "Lilia, this is Alfred and Arthur," I said gesturing to each one respectively. My twin and I looked at each other and a thought passed through us both: We have to get them to tell is they're countries. First stop: the bedroom.

Omni P.O.V

After a few words of introduction exchanged and small talk made, 'Leon' said, " Why don't we go upstairs? The game systems are in our bedroom." England and America had looks of slight confusion, "Our? Bedroom?" they asked simultaneously. "Yeah mine and my sister's," 'Leon' responded like it was nothing. "Dude, why the heck are you sharing a room with your sister? This house is crazy big enough for both of you to have your own rooms," America basically yelled. 'Lilia' answered, "Simple. First of all, we are twins. We both shared the womb so the closeness has never bothered us in our lives. Second of all, because of this closeness, neither of us like to be away from each other for too long. Even in sleep," she explained. England pondered this, "Well it does make sense." "Who cares! Let's just go play some video games!" America said as he started to push the twins up the stairs to lead the way. They made eye contact and shared a thought. Let the fun begin.