6- New Us....

Jungkook's POV

3 Months Later.....

We've signed with S.M. Entertainment. We were happy to leave our old entertainments.

"Hey Babe?" I Hear Yugyeom call for me.

Yeah, We're dating. Deal with it.

"Yeah?"

"We Have a job to do~"

"Who needs backup dancers now?"

"Yeah.... That's the bad News...."

"Who is it? It can't be that bad."

"It's GOT6 and BTS."

"Wait, Both at the same time?!"

"Yeah, They're doing a colab but they're missing 2 people They need 14 people in all."

"Oh." That's all I Could say.

"Well? Are you going to accept?"

"..........Sure. When's Practice?"

"In an Hour."

"Well, then we have time...." I Say as I walking over, swinging my arms over his shoulders. Stareing into his eyes. He connects our lips and it turns into a small make out session....

JB's POV

"Backup dancers?" Me and Rapmonster ask our managers in unison.

"Yep. Only two though. I Happen to have already asked two of the best dancers." Says my Manager.

Then PD-nim (I Think that BTS's manager) Got a notification from his phone.

"They said yes!" He exclaims.

"Could you at least tell us who the backup dancers are?" Rapmonster asks.

"Yeah, I agree, we need to know as well."

"Only the best of the the best! It's Yugyeom and Jungkook of course!"

"WHAT?!?!" We both exclaim.

"Look, We know you guys have a bad history together. But this is for the fans! They'd be happy to see a colab and a return of the original Maknaes!"

Yugyeom's POV

~~Dance Practice~~

"Come on Kook. Only a couple hours of practice. It won't be that bad..... I Think."

He goes from worried to giving me a "Really?" Face.

"Lets just get this over with..."

We enter the room as silence files in along with us.

We set our things down, then Jungkook taps my shoulder and asks where the bathrooms are. I Smile and grab his hand. Leading him over to the door. Then the chorography teacher comes in.

"Yugyeom-ah!" I Stop and turn around.

"Sungsangnim? (Teacher)"

"Nice to see you again!"

"You to! But I Have to take Jungkook to the bathroom. We'll be back soon."

I start walking to the bathroom with Jungkook in tow. We stop in front of the bathroom. Jungkook looks at me and gives me a small peck on the cheek, and disappears behind the door.

Minuets later Jungkook reappears and walks over to me.

"Lets go babe." He says.

We enter back into the JYP practice room, silence followed behind once more.

"Well," starts the instructor, "Let's begin."

—————

WHOA OK I COMPLETELY iFORGOT THIS EXISTED! IM SORRY I DID! THANK YOU @JHOPEANDHISGODLYFACE FOR COMMENTING SO THAT I WAS REMINDED THIS EXISTED!

CHOW!