part 1

Andy's P.O.V

today we gonna cover the song thinking out loud, I love the song but there is only 1 problem I need to dance and that's not the problem I need to dance with a girl. management want that cause Jack, Mikey and Rye alrady got a girlfriend only Me and Brooklyn not and the fans think we gay and management hates it. I think it's cute cause sneaky I love brooklyn but I can't tell anyone cause if I do I lost my bestfriend and I guess I need to leave the band than. I'm deep in mind that I do not hear that Jack call my name. 'huh what' I said 'where are you with your thoughts man we need to practice for the cover' Jack said to me. 'oh there is nothing' I said to him and smile :). together we walk to the other boys and we gonna practice for the cover. I see the girls are comming. 'Hi babe' said Jack to Nina 'Hi beautiful' said Mikey to shant and he kissed her. 'Hi brandy' said Kaylee the bestfriend from Brooklyn 'Hi kay' we said back together, she smiled and asked 'and are you ready for the cover?' 'hell yeah said brooklyn' and he does a weird dance, I can't help it and smiled. 'and you andy?' she asked me 'yeah me too I wanna know witch girl is the lucky one to dance with me' and I put on a fake smile 'oh yeah I know who she is she's waiting downstairs I will pick her up' and away was Kaylee. after a few minutes she came back with a beautiful shy girl 'andy this is Alyssa, Alyssa this is Andy you gonna dance with him' said Kaylee and she left us two together 'So hi Alyssa we gonna dance together today' and I smiled to her not knowing what to do. I practice with Alyssa until we need to record the cover. I need to look in her eyes like I loved her and that she's the only girl in the world so I think about brooklyn otherwise I know I can't look at her the way I need. 

we're done with recording the cover so we have time for ourself 'Andy can you wait a moment pleas we need to talk to you' said Blair to me. 'uhm sure guys I will come later' I said to my friends and walked with Blair and the other people from management away from the boys. In the room also Alyssa sit she smiled to me and I gonna sit next to her. 'so I guess you both wanna know why you are here?' said Blair 'yes' I said 'the clip was perfect and we saw the connection between you two and we want that you guys start dating'.' wow no I don't want that!' I scream 'Alyssa is a beautiful girl and she is also famous so you two gonna date even if you do not want it andy'. 'and what if I refuse to do it!' I screamd I feel that I gonna be mad cause they can't decide who I date!. 'than we kick you out of the band Andy! the brandy story needs to go out of the world! and now end of the discussion from now youtwo date!' and with these words they walked away... 'I'm sorry Andy I have to do this from Manegment  otherwise they will terminate the contract' Alyssa said with a sad face. 'It's okay Alyssa you can't changed there minds' I smiled and give her a hug. 'and btw andy... I don't mind play your girlfriend cause I'm in love with you from the moment you and the boys start roadtrip' she said and look away from my face. 'that's cute Aly let's make the best of it and we will see what happend' I said and I give her a hug, but I know I will never love her yes she is pretty but my heart belongs to Brooklyn even he would never know it... 

Hi guys this is my first part of my feelings it's short sorry for that but I hope you all stil like it next time I will write more tell me pleas what you think of it 

xo Melissa

words: 720