Chapter 1

So, I hope you liked The Prologue.. Even though it was short as crap lol. But this chapter is going to be longer, more exciting, and I want to say.. sorta cliché, but you'll have to find out yourselves xx

I woke up to the sound of pitter-patter rapidly on my windows.. I slowly got up, and went to go see the cause of that sound. Its raining. Once I was done booing the rain, I put my fuzzy super comfy slippers on, and went to the bathroom closet to get a wash cloth. Once I had the light on, I took a good look in the mirror, and I almost screamed.

I look like a zombie with flesh! I thought taking the little towel in my hand and running water over it. As soon as that was over, and my face felt a little better, I got into the shower and washed my face, hair and body.

-------

When I came out, I looked brand new! I looked at myself in the mirror in accomplishment. Since today I didn't have classes, I decided just to stay home, so I didn't apply any makeup besides mascara. As I made my way to the closet, I found a picture of me and my old best friend, Harry all in mud, and smiled as I thought of that happy moment.

~~Flashback~~

"I don't want to play in the mud Hazza!" I yelled to him as he got ready to pound me with a mud ball. All he did was standing there smirking, ready for his attempt. I shrugged and thought, 'OK I guess I'll just fight fire with, umm.. Other fire I guess.' So I grabbed a mud ball bigger, badder, and way muddier than his.

When he saw me with it in my hand, that's when he NEW I meant buisness. His smirk wiped off his pretty little face of his, as the same one came across mine. "OK OK I surrender.. " he studdered suddenly not looking so happy. But you can see in his eyes, that he was having the time of his life.

I through the heavy ball I my hand, as it spladded all over his hair, and down his face. He smiled in awe, and I padded myself on the back, but I guess I did that a little too early, because his muddball came flying at me this time!

That adorable smirk was on his face again, as we kept going on and on. Until the neighbors confronted us to our parents.. Anne, I think. Took our pictures and ave us our own.

~~End of flashback~~

I wonder what happened to that kid. All I remember was moving away to the US and living the rest of my childhood life there..Well, I think I remember getting his mum's phone number, maybe we can catch up or something..That is, if I still have it.

I went to my personal phone book that I've had since I was tiny. My handwriting was so MESSY! I thought to myself. After a while, I got to the H's and found his name. Okay, you can do this. I thought. Wow I talk to myself a LOT! Anyway, I dialed his number in my phone, and it started ringing.

....No Answer

....No Answer

....Picked up.

"Hello?"

And I left you on a cliffhanger (: But..Next time I update you will find out what happens! xx

-Mel