Without A Trace

Have you ever wanted to just disappear? Just to see if anyone said "Oh, does anyone know where Lucy is?" or if everyone just carried on with life without the slightest care, its just another empty chair right?

Well I did, so I disappeared, I left no trace, just went, no one knew where or why. I'm still not sure if anyone really cared, I think I've just fooled myself into thinking they did, its easier that way. Although, I've just realised that I've been giving myself all the credit for this, technically I didn't really have a choice whether I disappeared or not, I guess it was just convenient.

Before I go into the really gripping stuff, I should probably give you a little background information or your not going to have a clue who or what I'm talking about at any point. My name is Lucy Harris, I'm 14 years old and my life is as complicated as it gets, I'm quite lucky I suppose, at least its not boring. I go to a local Grammar School (before you roll your eyes its anything but full of bods, as you will discover), but its still pretty good, I've got some great friends and some not so great, but that life. The main ones your going to hear about are Amber, Kate, Beth, Hetty (her actually name is Henrietta, but she hates it) and whoever else falls in at some point. You will gradually find out which side of the 'good or bad' table these particular people are on and hopefully I will too.

Am I boring you? I'm sorry, that's what everyone thinks but I don't care, you'll thank me later when you actually have a clue who or what I am talking about! Anyway, I'm done. Now onto the interesting bit. But I should warn you quite a bit happened in the run up to me vanishing, so you've got to sit through that before you get to witness my slow demise. Sorry to disappoint.