Another one bites the dust

A sigh escaped my lips as I pondered what I was going to do with my next vine. The most likes on a vine I had gotten was five, or less. I tried so hard everyday to please others and try to get them to like me, but always had no luck. I wrapped my favorite fluffy blanket around me tighter while I pondered on what to do for my next vine.
        "Ayyyy Rach," My best friend Baylor smiled randomly walking through my front door. I raised an eyebrow at him before shaking my head. 
        "You know, there's a nice thing called knocking." I laughed sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and went straight to my cabinets. I should have known that's the first thing he would've done. I got up with my blanket still around me and followed him into the kitchen. Today had already been stressful, maybe it was a good thing to have him over?
        "Hey Bay," I called his nickname shyly. He stood across from me on the other side of the room with a serious look knowing something was up. "I'm stressed, what do I do?" I looked over at him by the silverware drawer as a small smirk spread across his face. 
        "Sleep, and eat Nutella," He grabbed two spoons from the drawer before sitting across from me. Oh how I loved my best friend. We sat and ate Nutella while talking and laughing for a little bit. 
        Baylor and I had been best friends since the first grade when he helped me cheat on a math test. Ever since we had just kind of... I don't know? Clicked? It had never started like normal best friends in our school that had asked, we just started hanging out. Ever since he had been one of my only friends, but I didn't really mind. I was still young. Baylor reached over the table to thump my forehead. He got up and put the Nutella in the cabinet. 
        "Bye Rach." He smiled walking out of my kitchen. Why did he show up in the first place? I shook my head with a small smile.

        *Next Day*

        My long blonde hair flew back as I exited the school building for lunch. My sophomore year, I could finally drive, my hair sucks, why didn't I put it up, and I'm slowly losing my happy thoughts. I coughed pulling blonde hair out of my mouth and walking over to my small pickup truck. When I hopped in the front seat I noticed a note taped to my steering wheel. 
        'You're driving me home.'
                                          Baylor
        I laughed lightly putting the note in my passenger seat. Today was Tuesday, therefore it was my Taco Bell Tuesday. Not only was I in love with Taco Bell, but not very many people in my school were. The girls in my school wore cowgirl hats and cowgirl boots. Never once did I have a girl from my hometown who willingly let me drive them to Taco Bell. Baylor went with me when he had free time, but that was a rare occasion with sports starting again. 
        I got out of my truck to be hammered by rain. I thought my hair flying in my face was bad earlier, it was absolutely dreadful now. The guy who worked at Taco Bell smiled at me trying not to laugh at my tired expression. 
        "I'll take four taco's and two burritos." I stated blandly. 
        "Do you want a drink with that?" He asked me.
        "Yes, sweet tea." I smiled softly as I paid, then tried my best to at least part my hair the way it was supposed to be parted. It took a little while for my food to be made so I stood there awkwardly reading on my phone.
        "And I was like, in a world..." I quickly looked up knowing that voice. Once I saw him I couldn't help but smile lightly. Jake Foushee laughed along with his friends as they walked up to the counter. Don't be awkward, conceal don't feel, I told myself many things and continued to read. Only... I couldn't really concentrate on the book I was reading, but my thoughts seemed to have captivated me. 
        "What are you reading?" I jumped lightly. 
        "Not a fan fiction!" I laughed awkwardly. His smile widened as he let out a big laugh. Wait a second he laughed, was this good? This is why I needed more friends. 
        "That's great, I didn't mean to snap you out of your fan fiction." He winked playfully. A blush spread across my face while I shook my head. 
        "You're a lot different than I expected." I pronounced honestly. 
        "How so?" He tilted his head slightly, crossing his arms. 
        "Guest 344." The cashier called my number.
        "I guess you'll never know." I smiled walking over to the counter, and grabbing my bag of food. 
        "Wait!" He exclaimed lightly grabbing my wrist. 
        "Yes?" I panicked not knowing what to say. Do I reference star wars? Maybe he didn't know the second president!
        "What's your name?" He smiled softy, his cheeks turning slightly pink. 
        "Thomas Jefferson!" I panicked. He raised an eyebrow clearly confused. I mentally smacked myself and could feel my face growing hot. 
        "My name is Rachel." I said softly before turning away and walking out to my truck. My thoughts overcame me as I managed to drive back to the hell I called school. What was he doing here anyway? Didn't he have school? He clearly thought you were cool if he asked for your name Rach. I talked to myself mentally, eventually arriving at the school. When I parked I ate in my truck feeling ashamed of myself. He asked for my name and I blurted out the second president, I think. I am not the second president! A groan escaped my lips when I realized I only had five minutes to get into the school and go to class. Just as I had gotten out of my car someone had hit me with a football. Great, now if only someone had caught that for vine! Wait, vine. Jake Foushee... I needed someone famous for my vines, but who? 
        "Sorry Rach!" My best friend Baylor called. BAYLOR! That was it!
        "It's all good!" I grinned and ran into the school happily. If Baylor was in one of my vines, maybe, just maybe I'd become more vine famous. 
        When I got to my next class Bay waved me over. 
        "I have a question." I shook slightly scared.
        "Me too." 
        "You first." 
        "Go to vidcon with me on Saturday." He grinned widely.That was not a question, more of a demand. Plus, I don't think I was doing anything tomorrow.
        "Only if you're in one of my vines." I compromised. 
        "Rach I can't..." He trailed not even explaining why. My heart sunk slightly.
        "I understand," His eyes lit up. "I'll still go to vidcon with you." I smiled as he jumped up from his desk forgetting the desk was connected to the chair. 
        Wait, was that why Jake Foushee was in our Taco Bell?

*A/N ummm this was inspired by the fact that I have a vine, but not a famous best friend haha. So if you all want to follow me, my vine is Rawrachieatsyou*