al crawled over to teddy and whispered in his ear, "well you don't think of him like that, now then, do you?"

"albus..." teddy said in a warning tone.

"well, i think that either lorcan or lysander would be very willing to take your place."

"no." teddy spat, not literally. he took note that al didn't say scorp's name when coming up with the other people.

"oh, and why not?"

"i change my truth to a fucking dare." teddy replied, avoiding eye contact with al. instead of telling the truth, he brushed off the question entirely. instead of saying what he really felt.

"well then, let jamie give you a lap dance."

"fine then."

teddy first took a shot of god knows what; he'd need one to get through it. he grabbed one of the chairs from the table next to them and sat down. his hands were on his thighs, moving up and down to wipe the sweat off that'd formed in anticipation.

the song playing at the moment was paused as the others discussed what song would be chosen. teddy hated everyone of the little fucks.

"well, teddy. i bet you hadn't thought this would be happening." jamie laughed, just trying to defuse the tension.

but before teddy could reply, he was interrupted.

"the song is about to start! and teddy, or jamie, don't be afraid to get really into it. have some fun." hugo winked.

the one they had chosen hadn't helped his situation. high for this was literally the evak sex song, and now it was playing. in he background. of jamie about to be giving him a lap dance.

jesus christ.

jamie strutted toward him a soon as the lyrics started and toyed with the hem of his shirt. he lifted it up slightly, showing off a slither of his muscular torso. teddy's mind was already running wild. jamie got closer and closer and was soon stood right in front of teddy. a smirk way toying at jamie's lips, causing teddy's heartbeat to quicken.

teddy found his mouth open, panting rapidly. it had barely even started and he knew he wasn't going to survive this. especially when jamie's face was growing nearer to his own. he screwed his eyes shut in order to not see what was going on in front of him. but that didn't stop jamie from breathing against his ear.

"don't you want to watch me, teddy?" he teased. jamie rolled teddy's earlobe between his teeth before giving it a sharp bite, "this is all for you. but help me out, would you? i can't seem to get my shirt off."

teddy drew in a sharp and abrupt breath whilst jamie grabbed his hands and directed them toward his t-shirt. and teddy couldn't hold back anymore. he gripped the fabric and hastily pulled it off over jamie's head.

"that's the spirit."

teddy watched, fixated as jamie moved with such elegance and grace, yet with pure promiscuity and such hedonism. the boy in front of him was exceptional. he couldn't get enough as jamie then let teddy's hands roam over his toned chest.

teddy then felt heat over his thighs and saw jamie's chest move further toward him. his roommate had grabbed the back of the chair and pulled himself closer to teddy, making the whole dare that more intense.

jamie sat down on teddy's lap and teddy's hands automatically gripped his waist tightly. jamie's eyes were wide and filled with dark desire, a rather roguish glint to them. teddy had no clue what to expect next.

jamie had thrown his head back in what teddy presumed was mock lust (he didn't realise that jamie wasn't acting these emotions at all); his teeth between his lips and his neck rolled. he shuffled closer onto teddy and sultrily began to gyrate his hips. oh god, this was certainly going to kill teddy.

teddy momentarily had his eyes closed, but then he snapped them open, sensing something was close to him and saw that jamie's eyes were right in front of his. their lips were close, almost too close. teddy could've just leaned in and devoured jamie right there and then. he was about to before someone speaking had caused him to come back go reality.

"um guys, the song ended a couple minutes ago."

///

i am so sorry i have taken ages to get this update up. i've just been really focused on finishing haywire but after that's done (which is so sad) i'll be able to direct my attention towards confidential !!