3

"Ay Zabdi where are we going?" I ask. We've been walking for at least twenty minutes and let's face it.. I'm hungry.

He stops walking, looks at me and smiles, "you called me Zabdi." I laugh, "I did.. but that's besides the point. I'm hungry."

"Just two more minutes" he replies. He continues walking so I follow. After walking some more he finally says, "we're here."

I look around and we're at a park. "Sabes qué?" I ask. "Qué?" he asks.

"Voy a matarte" I reply. "Cálmate" he replies, laughing. "No me digas que me calme. Tengo hambre, qué no me entiendes?" I ask, waving my arms in the arm.

He still has a smile on his face. "Date la vuelta" he says. I throw my hands down to my sides and turn around.

"Oh" I say. There was a small shack behind us this whole time that sells food. "Lo siento.." I say. He chuckles, "no te preocupes.. at least now I know not to piss you off when you're hungry."

We walk into the little restaurant and take a seat near the window.

"How'd you find this place?" I ask. "I was bored one day and decided to walk around. This is my favorite place to get food" he replies.

When the waiter comes over to our table we order food and drinks.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask. Zabdiel looks away from the window, "claro que si."

"Uh Brittany told me to stay away from you.. do you know why she said that?" I ask. He instantly frowns, "she only said that because she likes me pero I don't like her. She can't blame me for not feeling the same way yet she does."

"Oh" I say and nod. "She shouldn't blame you for that. Sorry for bringing it up I just had to ask" I say.

"No te preocupes. Now can I ask you a question?" Well two questions" he says. I nod, "claro que sí."

He chuckles, "tienes novio?" I throw my head back and laugh, "no, no tengo novio."
"Novia?" he asks. "Nope" I reply.

He smiles, "that's good." "Your second question?" I ask.

"There's this singing competition that I saw an ad for a-and I don't know if I should audition" he says. "You can sing too?" I ask in disbelief.

"I'd like to think so" he replies sheepishly. "Zabdiel look at you.. singer, dancer, you're nice, and cute. You're the whole package" I reply.

He looks down at the table and smiles. "Gracias" he says. "Es sólo la verdad" I reply.
"What do you think?" he asks.

"Sing something for me" I ask. "Ahora mismo?" he asks. "Mhm" I reply, nodding.

He looks around and clears his throat. He begins singing in a low tone. "Can't hear you love" I say, smirking.

He sighs and starts again. This time signing louder. People start to notice and pay attention to his singing. He can sing.

After he finishes singing the whole restaurant erupts in cheers. Zabdiel turns around startled.
"There's you answer" I say.

"Gracias, gracias" he says to the others in the restaurant. He turns back to me with rosy red cheeks, "you tricked me."

"Lo siento pero vale la pena, ¿verdad?" I ask. He nods, "tienes razón."

"What's the name of this show anyway" I ask. "Se llama La Banda" he replies.

A/n: what do you guys think of this story??