chapter 6

I smiled as Trunks, Goten, and I laid in the grass looking up at the sky. Bra fell asleep on my chest she smiled every now and then. "Y/n?" trunks said I looked down at him "Yes trunks?" i asked he sighed and sat up as did Goten "boys whats the matter?" I asked slowly sitting up I placed Bra in my lap and hugged Goten and Trunks. They cried into my shoulders "we've been picked on a lot and the older kids are so mean they're about your age" Goten cried I rocked them "do u want me to come with yall today?" I asked I felt the nod "alright lets get going" I said. Trunks and Goten stood up I picked up Bra and stood up.
We dropped Bra off at Bulma's and we went to the park. Trunks and Goten played on the swing set as I watched from a bench.
After a few minutes nothing happened but right after I blinked i saw a group of kids walking over to trunks and goten and knowing them they won't fight unless they have to. The leader of the group smiled "oh look its the freaks!" he laughed u growled and got up "We're not freaks you are!"  trunks growled I saw he was about to slap trunks I ran over and grabbed his wrist and his hand was close to trunks face "what the?!" he said I held his wrist. "Move out the way fatso!" he said I growled even moved and twisted his wrist even more "do u think its funny to be a bully?!?! Well it isn't being a bully with come back to bite you in the but and now its the time for it to bite u in the but!!!" I yelled. Suddenly a loud snap was heard the leader started crying I gasped and let go of his wrist. "I just broke his wrist..." I whispered a girl held the guy "what's the matter with u freak?!" she yelled I growled "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME??!?!?!" I yelled They flinched "YOUR BULLYING MY FAMILY AND YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY!!!" I yelled and slapped her across the face she started crying Trunks and Goten where hugging me now. "I CAME BACK TO EARTH WITH LORD BEERUS GOD OF DESTRUCTION AND WHIS THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THIS UNIVERSE I'M NOT AFRAID TO ASK THEM TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs they where all crying now. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I turned my head to see Lord Beerus u saw Whis holding Goten and Trunks. "its alright Lord Beerus won't tell your father's or mothers " Whis said as he rubbed their backs. Beerus looked at the group of kids and they ran off. Beerus hugged me i hugged him back "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said over and over again Beerus just rubbed circles on my back. "It's alright" he said. Later~
I told Whis and Beerus everything and they weren't happy but Whis did say i gave those kids a good scare. Beerus was very impressed because he's never seen my mean side. "That's my girl" Beerus said as Y/n played with trunks and goten Whis smiled