22.

"Kim Yerim!!!"

"Ne unnie!" Yeri ran out from her room and got her school uniform from Irene who was ironing her uniform.

"Faster, you're late!" Irene scolded and Yeri nodded before went in the washroom to change her clothes.

"Aish, if I'm not here how can she live." Irene mumbled.

-

"Unnie I'm going!" Yeri took her bag and waved at Irene who was ironing others' clothes.

"Bye!" Irene smiled.

After she closed the door and turned around, she met with someone muscular in front of her dorm.

"Ah, Jungkook sunbaenim." Yeri frowned.

"Hey sweetie. Go to school now?" Jungkook took off his cap and asked.

"Yeah... But why are you here?" Yeri scratched her head.

"Why don't you skip school for a day? I would like to invite you to accompany me today since it's my birthday." Jungkook smiled slyly.

"Oh, today is your birthday? Happy birthday sunbaenim, I think I can't follow you, I have many homeworks to do and-"

"Sorry, you don't have a choice. I'm kidnapping you today." Jungkook dragged her into the passenger seat of his car.

"But sunbaenim-" Yeri protested but met up with his face which was incredibly close at her while helping her buckled up her seatbelt.

"Please, just one day and I will stop stoling you from Sehun hyung." Jungkook stared at her sincerely.

"Hmm, yeah I guess." Yeri felt the guilt in her heart so she decided to follow him.

"Just one day." Both of them thought.

"Sehun hyung confessed to you already?" Jungkook asked when starting the car engine.

"Yeah..." She bit her lips.

"What do you say?" Jungkook asked.

"I haven't answer him. Not so soon." Yeri looked away.

"Hmm... Since it's my birthday, we don't talk about him anymore. Let's go to have some fun!"

-

Sunday~