Derek looked at the man and rolled his eyes, he was testing very delicate waters.

"Go ahead then, prove i'm a werewolf." Derek's voice dripped with sarcasm, something he had forgotten he was capable of.

The man raised an eyebrow and started speaking proudly, "Who is this Stiles you were talking about?"

Derek had to clench his hands, his nose started twitching insanely.

"Because I have people who find people, kind of like a private investigator except they work for me."

Derek forced his mouth closed, he couldn't expose himself like this in a gym, no matter how much of a fuck this guy was.

"This Stiles, if he ran away, then the little brat-"

Derek roared, gripped the man's shirt roughly, and dragged him outside. "Don't ever speak about Stiles like that, he is more important than you will ever be!"

The man chuckled lowly, "Told you I could get ya."

Derek growled, and the man hopped up and handed Derek a card. "If you ever need a helpful hand, come to this place, it has all the information you'll need."

The man whistles and a white limo pulled up, "Goodbye for now Derek."

The man got into the car and drove off, leaving a very confused Derek outside the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~

Derek had been trying to persuade Issac to go with him to the underground fight club. It was in the card that the man gave him, they fought supernatural creatures and then sold the survivors afterwards.

"Come on Issac, we can buy some of them and set them free!", Derek was trying to be nice, but Issac was truly testing his patience.

It was Derek's third try to get Issac to come with him.

Issac spoke truthfully, "Derek, I don't want to see people tear each other apart because they're supernatural. I'm scared they'll take me."

Derek sighed, sat next to Issac on the couch, and then put an arm around him. "Pup, i'm not gonna let anyone near you. Got it?"

Issac thought about it for a minute, and finally agreed.

A smirk made it's way onto Derek's face, "Great because there's a fight tonight and I wanna see it."

Issac stared at Derek and shook his head, "Man, losing your mate really takes a toll on someone doesn't it?"

Derek turned around and growled, "Issac, shut up, you don't get to say that. That's not fair."

Issac rolled his eyes and opened up a book, "What's not fair is that you are a storm of anger, and when the only kid who knew how to help you disappears, you act like you're doomed to be like this forever."

Derek's claws were out instantly, "Stiles was taken from me before I even had the chance to tell him he was my mate! You don't know what that's like! You have Scott, and I have nobody."

Issac slammed his book shut, "Do you think Stiles being kidnapped affected just you? Think about us for once, Scott is constantly affected by how his brother was taken from him without an explanation. His one fucking best friend for years. You two might've been mates, but it was new. Stiles was Scott's brother, through and through, they were family." Issac was shaking with anger and Derek wasn't even mad anymore.