EPILOGUE i guess.............

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to find a way to stop them somehow" I replied quietly

"It's okay" She shrugged "I'm just glad I can wake up and have you next to me"

"You can" I smiled "Are you excited for today?"

"Excited?" She asked raising her eyebrow "It's the first day of school"

"It's the first day of senior year" I grinned "You're a senior!"

"You're a senior citizen" Bella replied sarcastically

"I saw that one coming" I shrugged "Your sarcasm isn't going to ruin my mood this morning"

"Did you have any visions last night?" Bella asked

She sat up next to me, resting her head on my shoulder with another quiet sigh

"Not last night" I shook my head before placing a kiss on the top of her head

Ever since the visit to Renee's I hadn't seen anything clearly about Seattle. It was almost as if the vampire who had turned that one person and killed the other, was gone.

Like they had disappeared after the incident because as much as I tried; I couldn't see any other activity down there.

Jazz and Edward immediately went to Seattle but they found nothing but the dead body of the human that was killed in my vision.

It had been like that for the few months over the summer; everything in Seattle had returned to being quiet but I had a weird feeling about everything.

I also knew that I wasn't the only one in my family who had that feeling.

I knew the issue wasn't going to get any better, in fact I just knew that the issue was more than likely going to get worse without me being able to see and control the situation.

"Isn't having no visions about it a good thing though?" Bella asked "Maybe they were just passing through?"

"Maybe" I mumbled

"Wow you're bad at hiding things" Bella replied with a small smile "I can read you like a book"

"I know" I frowned playfully "You're excited though...right? Senior year, you get to rule the school and intimidate freshman classes"

"I don't do that though" Bella laughed "If anything, they would intimidate me"

"It's okay, I'll stuff them into lockers for you, baby" I answered with a proud grin

"Oh my hero" Bella rolled her eyes with a chuckle

"You do realize what the end of this year means?" I asked seriously "Once you're one of us you can't change your mind"

"I don't want to" Bella shrugged, sensing my change in mood

"I know" I replied "But just checking"

"You've checked enough Al" Bella said

"It's going to be a good year my love" I grinned

"Let me guess; you've seen it?" Bella asked

"I just know it" I shrugged

"Well at least my friends might be a little more at ease around you knowing that Rosalie and Emmett aren't around" Bella replied

"I can understand that they were scared of Rose but Emmett I don't understand" I said with a warm smile "Emmett is harmless"

"Well you and I know that but just by his size; he's really intimidating" Bella replied "What are they going to do this year then?"

"They'll be around" I shrugged "I know they were planning on travelling but I think Carlisle wants them to stay around in case the whole Seattle thing changes"