<•> BNHA IMAGINE: Visible Jealousy (1) <•>

Basically these "BNHA Imagines" are like the ones you see on Tumblr, where I take a scenario and write what I think certain characters would act like in that situation (usually it will be with a certain character and you in that situation). Like I won't be doing these all the time, but you can suggest some if you'd like and I may get to them at one point.
____

To tell if Midoriya is jealous, he'd be flustered and anxious, constantly looking around or staring at the person he's being jealous of and craving your attention. He wouldn't openly confront you about how he feels, only give you hints to what he wants.

To tell if Bakugou is jealous, he'd openly possessive. Constantly grabbed you when he wants attention (or anything) and drag you away from the other unwillingly. He curse a lot more than normal and call you by your first name, rather than last name or any "insulting" nickname he came up with.

To tell if Kirishima is jealous, he'd constantly call for you. He's kinda... oblivious to his own jealous feeling so he's like a kid who won't stop begging from their parent. He'll follow you around like a dog and subconsciously bothering you until you finally notice him. If this doesn't work then he resorts to literally biting you (this is when he's conscious of his own envy).

To tell if Todoroki is jealous, it's extremely obvious despite his personality and nature. His right side with set ablaze and lit up whenever you do something that makes him even more jealous before he just openly comes up and tells you to stop it. Refusing will end up with different response every time, but let's just say Todoroki gets hot as fuck when he's pissed. Both metaphorically and physically.