Black Butler "Liliane"

Name

"Liliane Woods, love."

Age

"What age?" (She can't remember)

Gender

"Now that's just rude!" (Female)

Height

"5'2 dearie."

Weight

"I weight lighter than a match!" (41.5 kg)

Species

"I'm known as a grim reaper, love."

Works for

"I work for no one, but dose dear ol' Willy count?"

Appearance

"Curious I see?"

Liliane has long black hair tied into a bun with some bangs. She has the signature green grimm reaper eyes and wears a black suit with a tie. She wears a black skirt with black socks and black shoes.

She's usually seen wearing black gloves and has fair skin.

Personality

She is quite outgoing and is very kind as well as understanding. Liliane is known to be very clever and is quite talkative and respectful.

At time she can be a little hot-headed and stubborn but despite being like that; she can be quiet. She has a small ego and is quite a fun to hang out with.

Home Town

"The country of England in the city of London."

Crush

"My word! Nosy aren't we?" (Ronald Knox)

Likes

"I like many things!" She exlaimed. "I like food, being a grim reaper, eating, annoying Earl Phantomhive, annoying William Spears, making fun if William, hanging out with Grell Sutcliff, doing my job, and doing random things!"

Dislikes

"That damn bastard Demon." Liliane growled.
(Sebastian Michaelis. She hates him from the bottom of her heart, she dislikes the Earl at times and has a very big disliking to sour foods. She dosen't like datk chocolate and hates people who make death jokes.

Her hatred for dolls cannot be matched for her hatred of girlygirls and frillies.)

Friends

> Ronald Knox
> William T. Spears
> Grell Sutcliff
> Hannah Annafellows (formaly)
> Undertaker

Backstory

"I can't remember anything." (She had shot herself after knowig that her father didn't want her. Find the rest on your own.)

Quotes

"Now that's a reaper!"

"Hello there tiny Earl."

"Well it's nice to see you too damn demon."

"You seem happy, may I ask why?"

"I never remembered the reason why I ended up as a grim reaper. All I remember was a gun shot and screaming and here I am now."

"*snorts* Since when did my fellow friend Hannah wanted to serve a stubborn hot-headed child?!"

Death Scythe

Axe

So this was Liliane, I use her for roleplay so ye, here she is.