Simula

This story is my second story hope you like this story. Any events,names,places, are all due to the authors imagination also it has nothing to do with the actual event nor involve in real people or certain characters,or any group, sect or religion everything her is the fruit of the authors wild imagination.

This is an original means of ideas any similarity is purely coincidence only.

And plagiarism is a crime please do respect other people's right of Intellectual property rights. I thank you..

And again pls vote and comments my stories.

Chapter 1
Sebastian residence..Beatrice is yelling..to her heart out loud.. Her parents is also in there temperal mode..
No Mom ! Why should I marry a man I barely know..! This can't be happening..!  And to think I'm only 16 what the hell are you thinking..!

Beatrice why are you so stubborn about this aren't you want to live in harmony and peace..? This things runs for hundred of years from generations to generations.

Mom please I'm begging you I don't like this kind of life..I want my freedom to choose whom I'm going to marry...
I don't want to end up like you..! Miserable in your entire married life...! Huhuhu...!

Mom....!....father...! Please...s her voice faded....when..our father men bring her to the basement and locked my sister Beatrice.

I myself don't understand either..what was this things all about.. I am Heather Sebastian  I was 14 years old at that time when this things happened I am the 5th out of 12 siblings in my mother lineage..My mother Lucy is 18 years married to my father Ace Sebastian..

But..we are different in any other families we are specials as our parents teaches us. We belong to a community that barely had contact in the outside world.. Yes we have also great facilities in our school upgraded in all technology but our community has a very different way of living and discipline. Especially in our culture and beliefs allow me to tell my story.