caters the reasons

it was 10:00 pm my parents weren't home they were actually at the Bahamas  I was bored and lonely so I picked up my phone and called my long time friend carter Reynolds.

the conversation began

"hello" carter said so softly

"hey Im bored and I was wondering if you wanted to come over" I said so nervous he would say no

"sure" he said positively

I waited 10 minutes then

knock knock I got up to open the door it was Carter before I could say hey he just started kissing me and then we ended up on the couch.

I was so unsure about what was  happening I pushed him off.

"Carter what are you doing"             

"I'm sorry asha I thought you wanted me to".

I had to think of something before this got most awkward.

"why don't we watch some TV" I said gladly hoping he would approve.

"OK"  by then we were on the couch watching  spongebob  he had his arms around me  it was perfect because we weren't flirting.

            by time the show was over I feel asleep leaving him alone awake and bored.

        I felt bad me and carter have been friends for 5 years and everyone said we made a cute couple.

But I didn't see it he was vine and YouTube famous i was just an ordinary girl who wrote songs and wore shorts over tights he was Carter Reynolds, THE CARTER REYNOLDS.

                                   I was still asleep when he

whispered gently in my ear "asha I love you" I pretended I didn't hear him or feel him  kissing my neck but it was clear he wanted me and I wanted him to.

before I knew it we were in my room tearing each others clothes off feeling nervous  I began to sing in my head   then he asked "are you ready" with the most seductive voice I was ready at least I thought I was.

        it was to late to turn back he already started the pain was to much to bare  but at some points it felt amazing then I was grabbing bed sheets we were tossing and  turning  switching positions omfg it was so good.

After carter went to get us some drinks I was laying in the bed remembering i just had sex .

              carters phone beeped and I didn't wanna be nosey but I couldn't help it I mean me having sex with him did make it official right? so I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

at first I was thinking you know maybe I saw wrong or maybe I misread the message so I read it over  it was a text message from Deborah I thought they broke up.

              deborah carters supposedly  ex gf was texting him and there were naked pics  and inappropriate messages and he was obviously loving them cause his replies were so over done.

  the whole time I was thinking  I lost my virginity to this boy  he told me he loved me y would he do this to me  after he came back

I threw his phone  he was confused I bursted into tears  he saw them

  " you read my messages what the hell man"! he was upset

"well yes I read it I thought we were official you told me you love me and took my pride  what the fuck carter" !!!.