We're family, aren't we?

Start from the beginning

Mika had absolutely no idea what Yuu was talking about

"I'm sorry I don't quite know what you are saying"

"You promised we'd spend time together before you left but all you've been doing is avoiding me and the others -mainly me"

"oh sorry Yuu-chan I didn't remember that"

"yeah..but before that we need to talk -no more avoiding each other and no more secrets! We're gonna talk about everything, I missed so much of your life in those 4 years so I wanna know about it all"

Mika immediately tensed up but then relaxed, "ok, tell me about what you did in those 4 years"

Note to self: Mika hates talking about himself

"you already know about me. I wanna know about you...come on we are family aren't we?"

"..."

"come on Mika tell me...I'd never think differently of you even if you killed people, you are still my Mika no matter what you've done. So tell me, please. You said I don't know who you currently are so help me find out"

"ok..well after Krul turned me into a vampire she put me in front of a child and forced me to drink its blood. I couldn't though, I didn't want you to think I was a monster...I was glad the humans found you and took you in, at least you were safe..i was prepared to live my whole life with the vampires or die...I tried to pull out my fangs multiple times, each failing as they grew back. I also tried to kill myself multiple times but apparently vampires can't kill themselves. I reached a point where no mirror was allowed near me as I hated myself that much...but then one day Krul called me in the throne room.
She told me that with all those emotions I can't stay sane for long so if i didn't want anymore suffering, I had to let go of everything...Then I was sent to see the Seraph of the end experiment and it was terrible..so so terrible
After that I was told about the JIDA wanting to do the same to you and was set on saving you...but now you don't need me anymore as you are happy and safe. That's pretty much it"

When Mika finished he looked at Yuu. He had his gaze on the ground so he didn't really look at Yuu throughout the whole story but now, Yuu was crying -not just tearing up but full on crying. Mika didn't know what to do. He used to be really good at comforting people but not any more.

"Yuu-chan...please don't cry" Mika said awkwardly but his voice full of care

"how could I not? You've been through so much I've been oblivious of"

"it's okay Yuu-chan...i can't say much to comfort you, I'm sorry, but...come closer"

Yuu sat opposite of Mika on the floor, both on their knees. Mika crawled closer to Yuu's face -Yuu could feel his warm breath on his face. Then, Mika closed the space between them and pulled Yuu into a tight hug. Yuu was disappointed..what else did he expect? Yuu didn't know but he was happy to be this close to Mika, indulged in his familiar smell.
Note to self: Mika wasn't really good at social interactions...that was kinda cute

After Mika pulled out of the hug, Yuu punched him straight in the face

"ouch! what was that for!?"

"Mika...we are family! There is absolutely NO way I'm going to let you go that easily."

"Yuu-chan we already talked about this..."

"no, you talked, I listened. I never agreed to any of it though. How could you think I'd be happy if you left?  Together we are the greatest team that's ever been, Mika. If we are together there's no fight we cannot win. With enemies or ourselves. I hope you are happy and don't live to regret your choice -I hope you are happy in the end...but I know you won't be happy and I want you to be happy with me."