10: I'm...what...?

hibari pov:

My chibi...holding hands with him... Her smile on...

I was sitting inside the house while alfon and chibi were strolling outside in the garden. I could see everything.

Although its painful to watch...silly thoughts like "maybe she's better off with him . She's smiling. " or thoughts like... " did she smile as much when she's with me?"

'hey!!!!!!' a loud voice pierce my thoughts.

kyouya: you don't have shout.

chiyuu: you were the one who blanked out.Unusual even for you.

kyouya: shut up.

chiyuu: that Macey you asked me to find?

kyouya: yea?

chiyuu: ahem.ahem.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MACEYS ARE THERE IN THE WORLD.

takeshi: -_-'''' you don't have to shout. Gomen she's having mood swings.

chiyuu: gomen. I didn't have breakfast. Breakfast is important to have no mood swings.

takeshi: what kind of a weird logic is that? -_- ''''

chiyuu: shut up!!! You made me *blush* like this!!! Now...I've no breakfast...

yamamoto hugged her and kisses her on her cheek.

takeshi: we did have fun.

chiyuu: *blush* hmph.

Reminds of the time when I was that close to chibi.

chiyuu: anyway.That Macey...its impossible. I haven't heard any of his name appear yet. No one with that name has been doing activities. 

kyouya: I see. How about the experiment?

chiyuu: nothing about memory crystals.  This company probably is private and too secret. But needs to have the means.Its hard to find.

kyouya: keep checking. I have a bad feeling.

chiyuu: got it. sigh....still looking out for her?

kyouya: she has never let me go in the past.I will do the same.

chiyuu: she has no memory of you. Only that alfon. Isn't that painful? isn't it better to forget?

kyouya: painful....

It is. Painful...But I won't let go because of that. I believe one day she will remember. When that day comes...I will make sure she comes back.

Than...I will make sure she doesn't leave.

chiyuu: never mind that question. You're too stubborn. When she does come back, you that sure she'll stay?

kyouya: *cold laughs* yea...she doesn't seat still. Never did.

---------------------------

I entered my own room to see chibi hold onto the ring. The ring that is a pair with chibi's. The one that belonged to me.

shit.I forgot to put it back in the cupboard.

Her tears fall endlessly.

me: who are you? Why didn't you tell me you were that important person I was looking for?

kyouya: chibi... I. ..

me: (interrupt) what is our relationship? I want the truth!!!

I walked towards her wanting to hug her but she just back walked. She was trying to avoid contact...

me: I want the truth!!! Are you not even kyouya?.... this thing... * plucks necklace from neck* is it even mine?

hibari : I am kyouya. Hibari kyouya. It is yours.

author:argh...finally I can type hibari!!! seriously!!!

Her legs collapsed to the floor unable to take the fact.Tears fell even more.She screamed.

my pov:

AHHHHHH!!!! This guy was related to me.Kyouya...he is the guy I was supposed to kill. He is the guy I have to kill.

I can't...I can't bring myself to. I...somewhere in me...said that you cannot kill kyouya.

me: stay away from me!!!

hibari: I...

me: answer my question. What is our relationship. Are we really lovers?

hibari: we...we...

alfon walked in.

alfon: its ok.

He hugged me in his embrace.

alfon: its better not to know

I pushed him away.

me: I have to know!!!

I snapped. My piercing eyes came on.

me: tell me.Or...or I will beat it out of you.

hibari: we were married.

Married...what...hibari kyouya and I...I looked to the ground trying to process what the hell is going on.

The ring  grabbed in my hand... I caught a little glimpse of it.

You're mine chibi. Hibari kyouya. Mine inscribed.

Than...I looked to the other ring that I had grabbed in my other hand.

You're hers kyouya. chibi. It inscribed.

These 2 sentences rang through my head...my head feels a sharp pain.

AHHHHHH! !! I blacked out...