part-1

“uffff…..finally…..work got over….”payal muttered after resting herself on sofa putting her foot on the table in front of her. While resting herself under fan air, she take tv remote from the table and switched on the tv.

(in tv)

(she put news channel)

“u all know y we are here right now….”the reporter- swati told.

“but I don’t know…..”said payal with a smirk biting apple.

“today for the first time, the business tycoon, one of the top fashion designer in india, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada is going to conduct a fashion show in Delhi….”said swati in tv.

“oy swati….he already did many fashion shows in lucknow but u r saying FIRST time….”said payal with a chuckle..! one should learn how to smile all the time and enjoy each and every moment making it to be memorable from payal..!! its really a boon to get the talent of spending each and every second with full happiness and hope..!! payal have that boon…..even though its sad or worry situation, she can put smile or remove wordiness from others by telling hopeful words which have kind of magic in them..!! its kind of hard to explain that boon or talent…..only time will reveal it.

***********************

(on the other side of delhi)

A man oops little correction….a handsome young man in the sense of all young girls of not only delhi but also all over the world, get down from his SUV wearing a BLACK suit. He had cooling glasses over his eyes and a smart smile on his lips….a smile that girls can die for..!! if anyone tell any girl that if she jump from a 20 floor building, he will come and meet her, then she will definitely jump without thinking any further second…! That much craze girls had about him….he is none other than Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.

All of the lady reporters except swati stopped their work and kept on looking at him without blinking. Swati chuckled looking at them and moved towards arnav holding her mike not before telling her camera man to follow her.

“Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada, we were informed that there may be the changes of timing in the show….was that news true…?”asked swati.

“no….the show will start at 7’O clock PM at sharp…..”said arnav with a smile.

“and AR designs kept the theme of the show as a secret….can we know about the colour and theme of the show at least now sir..?”asked arnav.

“of course SWATI….(did u guys got a doubt that how did arnav knows her name? 8-) ) the theme of the show is bridal dresses….and….(he removed his cooling glasses while stopping on his tracks and looked at swati with a smile and said) and the colour of the show is RED….” There is a dreamy look on his face for ONLY few seconds which didn’t unnoticed by swati. She knows about whom that dreamy look is for and whom he should have imagined while designing the whole dresses for today’s show..!! a automatic smirk appeared on swati’s face. arnav didn’t miss that smirk on her face.