Ur secret admirer!?!?!?

(End of Coraline)

             "That was a great movie (Y/N) u pick the best movies ever" Nikki said yawning a little. "Thanks Nikki." U said smiling. "Alright campers head to ur tents to sleep" David said. "Night dad." Max said walking to his tent. "Night" David said walking towards his office. "Night guys" we all said heading to our tents.

        U woke up and saw a note on ur bed. It says "go to the dock there is something".  U stand there like u had been bitten by something. "Ohhhh (Y/N)!!!" David said peeking inside ur tent. "Are u going to come to the mess hall now or what." David said smiling. "Oh yes of course!" U said hurrying to get ready. U were walking to the mess hall and grabbed a breakfast. "Why are u always late (Y/N)??" Neil said questioning. "Eh" u said eating ur bacon. "Have any of u guys seen Max???" Nikki said stealing ur other bacon. "I gotta go do something" u said running outside. U grabbed the note u found few minutes ago and head to the dock. There was a little gift  and it doesn't say who was it from. U opened the box and found a clue of who might be ur secret admirer . Inside the gift was a letter M. "Matthew, Matt, Marry??" U said to urself. Also there was another note that says "go to ur tent again". U went back to ur tent and found a gift laying on ur bed. U opened it and it was a letter A. "MAX!?" U said out loud. "Opps I hope no one heard it..." u said. "What was the scream (Y/N)?" Nikki said

     "Have u seen Max??" U said. "No I haven't" Nikki said. U walked away from Nikki and went to the forest to look for Max. U found him sitting were u sat last time drawing a flower in ur drawing book. It looks like he was waiting for something. "(Y/N)?" Max said looking at u. "Oh heyyyy Max I got ur notes" u said trying act cool. "Oh" Max said blushing a little.

(It was all a dream chill)

        U woke up and u thought ur dream was real BUT ITS NOT. "But...how?" U said to urself. It was currently 5:00 a.m and u don't feel like to sleep again. U saw that Nikki was sleeping still and everyone else. So who's ur secret admirer?? So it was all fake Max didn't have a crush on u... "(Y/N) why are u not sleeping?" Neil said peeking inside ur tent. "Neil ur awake?" U said.
"Oh uh yeah"

"So why are u awake Neil?"

"Um I was just going to get stuff to fix up my computer."

"Oh ok can I help?"

"Sure (Y/N)!" Neil said. U walked with Neil to find stuff to fix his computer. U guys went to the mess hall to look for; something. "Aha! This should be good!" Neil said picking up a screwdriver on the floor. "Okay lets go back..." u said walking back. U and Neil walked inside his tent that hes sharing with Max. " alrighty imma go fix this baby up." Neil said excitedly. "Um Neil I had this weird dream..." u said sitting on Neil's bed. "What is it (Y/N)?" Neil said working on his computer. "Well I had this dream where Max was my secret admirer and stuff blah blah blah......" u said. "Oh well it's not true because dreams don't come true." Neil said STILL working on he's computer. Secretly Max was listening to what u guys were talking about. 'Hmm a dream' Max thought to himself. "of course dreams come dream u just have to BELIVE!" U said laying down on Neil's bed. "Ugh this is like believing in FRECKING MAGIC AGAIN!" Neil said finishing on on he's computer.

"U should sleep on (Y/N) I don't want u to wake up late again." "Ugh fine" u said. U went back to ur tent and slept.

 U woke up got ready and went to the mess hall

U woke up got ready and went to the mess hall. U grabbed ur breakfast and went to ur table. "Ur early today (Y/N)!?"
Neil said sitting next to u. "Eh" u said eating ur pancakes. "AY GUYSSSSSSSSSS" Nikki said standing on the table. TODAY IS OCTOBER 13!!!!!!!" Nikki said all excited. "What about it?." Neil said
"It's a game too u know Neil"

"Yeah I know is spooky things gonna happen?"

"Ummmmmmmm maybe"

"So no?"

"Probably JASON WILL KILL US!!!" U said trying scare them. "PU-LEASE the only thing that's scary is the Quartermaster." Neil said. "I will kill u all one day" The Quartermaster mumbled. "Hey guys have any of u seen Max I swear he is like hiding everywhere." Nikki said looking around. U finished ur breakfast and walked with Nikki and Neil. "Let's look for him!" Nikki said. "AN MAX HUNT" u said excitedly.