Before I didn't accept Hobi & Yeri's relationship. But now, it's like they are meant for each other and I totally want to give them all the happiness. They breathe for each other.

"Mr.Jung ?" A nurse came out of the O.T.

Hoseok stood up and moved towards her.

"Congratulations the twins are girls !"

"WHAT ? Come again ?" I stood up.

"They are 2 beautiful girls. And luckily they are very healthy."

"GIRLS ? I MEAN 2. WOW. I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THE NEWS." Finally I will have someone to call me uncle.

Hobi's eyes widened in surprise and a small smile escaped his lips.

Still. He. Didn't. Speak. A. Word. Because his feelings are still mixed.

Everyone in the waiting corridor lightened up.

"Mr. Jung would you follow me?" Hoseok followed the nurse.

*Jhope's p.o.v*

I followed the nurse.

I don't know my state right now. As for now I am completely blank.

The nurse took me to a private room.

"Please sit down"

I did as I was instructed.

After a minute or two.
.
.

Two nurses came in. But they had something in their arms. My Daughters.

My eyes got watery. The nurses aporoached me. I stood up.

OMG. MY BABIES.

"Mr.Jung they are your two beautiful daughters" one of the two nurses said and handed me my daughters one on my left arm and the other on my right.

THEY ARE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, CUTE. Just like my Yeri. It's been a while and I am still in shock. My babies.

"My girls don't worry Appa is here." Finally I said something to my daughters. They are so small.

"As decided I will name you Hyejin as you look a lot like your mother, you have her eyes and you will be Hyuna as you look like me , you have my nose but you two look alike and I don't know how haha that's funny but that's the speciality of twins... "I smiled broadly and my babies moved a little. "Do you like it ?...you do...your mother and appa thought it before you were even born...my angels...I love you so much already......excuse me Miss ?" I asked to the nurse.

"Yes sir ?"

"Is my wife okay ?"

"Well the operation of her heart started....and let's hope for the best..." she moved out of the room.

Yeri you have to wake up for me. For us. For our daughters. Hyejin and Hyuna.

"Mr.Jung we will take the babies now ...for the required check ups...and yes your daughters are born healthy even if they are delivered almost a month earlier. So that's a great thing..." I planted kisses on my baby girls' noses and gave them to the nurse. "and yes did you name them already ? "

"De~ she is Jung Hyejin and She's Jung Hyuna" I pointed proudly.

I came over to the corridor where the others were.

"Hyung what happened ?" Jimin asked.

"I saw my baby girls. They are too cute. "I smiled. "They are a blessing" I sat on a chair.