"Geniuse..." Said all of his other classmate at that. Karma only smile proudly at them.

"If I don't know better, I would thought you live in Italy with that accent." Said Irina before she come back to the teacher table to keep teaching them.

She didn't know how right she is about him living in Italy.

The day pass by and the class end just like that. They tried to assassin Koro-sensei at lunch but, like usual, didn't success at all.

"Karma-kun!" Karma turn around as he see Nagisa along with Kayano and Isogai coming toward them.

"Eh, what?" Asked Karma as he wait for them to come closer.

"Wow, I never thought you will beable to memorize the words that Bitch-sensei just said like that. You really are amazing Karma!" Said Isogai.

"Nee, Karma-kun. Do you know what pudding in Italian? Can you teach me how to said, 'Do you like pudding? Because I like them!' in Italian? Pretty please!" Said Kayano as she claps her hands in front of him.

Nagisa only laugh at the antic of his two friends before looking back at Karma, "I cannot said the introducetion perfectly, and we have to move to another subject tomorrow. Can you help me?"

Karma blink his eyes, "Why the sudden intrest?"

"Well! We cannot let ourself being bullied by another class! At least with knowing the language a little bit we can know whats going on. Beside, you're a fast leaner in Language class." Said Isogai.

"Please, Karma-kun!" Said Kayano and Nagisa.

"Hmm." Karma then put his thumb in his chin, he tease them as if he is thinking hard about that, and then he smirk, "Okay. I will help you, but with one condition."

"Eh? What condition?" Asked Nagisa.

"You guys have to find the place for study, and I want a treat of two strawberry milk whenever we meet up." Said Karma.

The other three sweetdrop at that, "Okay."

In the end, Karma spend this one week teaching his classmate about Italian Language, then Koro-sensei join in with his own Guide Book's for this school trip that contain all of the information of Venezia that he gain from travelling there and give it to the class before their depature tomorrow.

"Okay, class. Remember to prepare everything for tomorrow. And don't forget to bring a formal suit too. Thats all." Said Koro-sensei as the bell rangs, informing them that the school finally over.

Karma let out a big sigh as he walk toward his own mansion with a tired expression. Tomorrow will be the day where his secret will be spill out one by one. He hope the other will have some mercy for him and not mentioning about 'that position'.

~¤~¤~¤TBC¤~¤~¤~

Second chapter is here, and its a crap, I know. Sooo, who excited for the next chapter?

Also, have anyone else notice that Karma and Saeyoung (MM) can pass as a twins? So thats make them triplet?

Or don't tell me, I'm the only one who think about that. Meh, I just see the similiarity in the both of them.

 Meh, I just see the similiarity in the both of them

Well, thats all for the second chapter! Adios!