Chapter 6

(A/N: Alycia looks so badass here tho... i can't. I'm dying, she's too gorgeous. 😭🙈)

- A month and one week later -

Alicia's POV

I groaned as i felt someone waking me up, i felt lips on my shoulder then to my neck and i sighed "Wake up Alicia..." i heard Y/N whisper, i scrunched my face and hugged my pillow more. "No, i wanna sleep." i mumbled against my pillow, i heard her sigh and kept kissing my shoulder then to my cheek. She kissed my cheek repeatedly and honestly she's too cute right now "Ugh Y/N" i whined she giggled "I'm trying to sleep here." i said closing my eyes again "Okay fine, i'm going then." she said and i groaned. "Where are you going? Come back." i said pulling her arm, she smirked and tried to get her arm back but i pulled her back to me making her squeal. "I'm going to get myself some breakfast and then i'm gonna go hang out with Nick because her sister won't want to hang out with me." she said standing up again but i wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her back making her laugh. "Alicia you're already awake come on." she said, which is true i am now awake because of her! I don't want her to leave me that's why i'm trying so hard to pull her back to bed. "Y/N cuddle me please" i begged she sighed "But do you promise that you're getting up soon?" she said looking at me, i nodded and she finally laid down and i laid my head on her chest.

"Yay, you're mine now." i said hugging her she chuckled and wrap her arms around me "You have five minutes." she said "No, ten." i argued "Ugh fine." i smiled in victory and closed my eyes. Her fingers was stroking my hair and i just feel calm "Are you ready to go now?" she asked after a few minuets i sighed "Why do you want to go so badly?" i asked her "Because i'm hungry, aren't you?" she asked sitting up i sighed and finally allowed the girl to drag me up. Once i was finally ready we got out and got breakfast, i just got myself a banana and started eating it. I saw Jordan talking to Y/N and i saw Y/N was uncomfortable, i laughed and walked to them "Will you be mine Y/N?" he asked i cleared my throat. "Jordan what the fuck are you doing here?" i asked him separating him from my girl, "Move away Alicia i'm trying to get her." he whispered i rolled my eyes "She's mine Jordan, so back off." i said glaring at the boy. "You're gay?" he asked confused i rolled my eyes "Ugh i have no time for this." i said pulling Y/N away from him and she gladly walked away with me. "I'm yours?" she suddenly said, i blushed and sat on the grass i didn't answer her i just got my knife and started playing with it.

"Alicia, are you actually gonna ignore my question?" she asked laughing "What?" i asked looking at her "I'm yours?" she asked again, i sighed "Pretty sure, i didn't hear you ask me to be yours Alicia." she said giggling. I rolled my eyes "Ugh fine. I didn't ask you because i think that those things are lame okay? I just show my affection through actions." i finally said she smiled and sat on my lap. I placed my arms around her and she smiled at me "I didn't know if i should ask you. Because i didn't know if you wanted to be together even though we knew that we like each other." she said i sighed and rolled my eyes at her. "Okay princess, let's do it your way then. Y/N Y/L/N will you be mine?" i asked her she laughed as she saw my face "Yes." i rolled my eyes again and she laughed. "Well now i know i'm yours, and you're mine." she said cupping my cheeks i looked at her lips and pulled her in for a kiss, she smiled through our kiss and this just made me smile too. I cupped her cheek and deepen our kiss she moaned and then pull away "I love kissing your pink lips." she said looking at my lips.

I gave her a small smile and she pressed her lips against mine again. I got her bottom lip and sucked on it slightly pulling her lip and then i continued to kiss her lovingly. "Woah woah woah!" we heard someone say causing us to break our little make out session, i then saw Travis looking at us. "You're gay Alicia?" i rolled my eyes at him and shrug "She's my first girlfriend Travis, and i'm bisexual." i told him he nodded "Okay... well i didn't know that. It just surprised me seeing you kiss a girl, well hello Y/N i'm Travis." Y/N smiled and nodded "I know who you are Travis." she said giggling. Travis smiled and nodded before walking inside, i sighed and stared at my girlfriend who was eyeing a group of people. "Where are they going?" she asked i followed her gaze and saw my mom, she stood up from my lap and pulled me up. She then pulled me to them "Hey Maddison!" she greeted my mom turned around and saw us two she smiled and hugged Y/N then me. "Is there something you need girls?" she asked "Where are you going?" Y/N asked "Oh we're running out of supplies that's why we're gonna get more." mom said and Y/N nodded.

"Well can i go?" she asked my eyes widened "No Y/N." i said she looked at my mom asking for permission "Why do you want to come?" Mom asked Y/N shrugged "Well i want to help out also i can look after myself. Alicia taught me how to shoot a gun and kill a walker with a knife." she said showing her knife i sighed and gave my mom a look but she ignores me and nodded "Sure, if you want to." she said and i groaned "Mom." i snapped but Y/N was already getting in the truck. "No Y/N!" i said pulling her back to the ground, she looked at me confused "Alicia, i just want to help out." she said i held her hands and sighed. "Are you even ready for this?" i asked her she shrug "I have to face them anyway. Come on, we'll be back soon." she said and my over protective self just can't let her go alone. "Fine, but i'm coming with you." i said getting in the truck with her she smiled and sat close to me, i sighed "The things i do for you." i mumbled she giggled and kissed my lips. She pulled back and smiled widely before looking at her surroundings, i sighed again and just sat there staring at this beautiful girl beside me.

Your POV

When we finally got out of the truck we went to the store and started collecting supplies, i'm of course with Alicia and we were getting different types of food and shove them inside the bags we were holding. I opened a door and gasped as i saw a walker eating a human, i covered my mouth as i felt like i was gonna vomit. "Y/N? What happened?" Alicia asked as she came to me, i immediately turned to her and closed my eyes trying to forget what i saw, that is disgusting as fuck. He was like eating the inside of the guy and... OH GOD! I can't think about this anymore. She chuckled and then shot the walker twice, Alicia wrap an arm around my neck and i sighed "Hey this was your fault. You said you wanted to come help." she said i nodded "I know, i just... haven't seen a walker eat a person in a very long time." i said shrugging the disgust off my body. "Ugh whatever let's just get out of here and collect food." i said grabbing Alicia's hand and continued with our stuffing of food in our bags.

-

It's been hours now and the truck is filled with supplies and the sun was now going now. We set up tents in a hopefully safe place where no walkers would come and scare us at night. So right now i'm inside Alicia and i's tent thinking about my brother, is he still alive? Well he is good at surviving, he is probably still out there somewhere. When Alicia came inside the tent she gave me a confused look "Hey, you alright?" she asked as she sat across me i nodded "Yeah of course." i said giving her a smile. She laid down and she pulled my arm telling me to lie down with her so i did and looked up at her, she poked my nose and i scrunched it and smile at her. "Are you tired?" she asked as she stroked my hair i nodded "Yeah..." i mumbled looking at her sleepily "Go to sleep then baby girl." she said i got comfortable inside her arms and i sighed finally falling asleep.