i-tour

There I was sitting on my sisters messy un-made bed in a very pink in her extremely pink and super messy dorm room . She was screaming while her roommate, Katy was going on about all the hot guys I would meet on i-tour. "Bitch you have to set me up with one of them!"  "I call that hot Conner Fanta guy  " screamed my sister while stuffing her face with off brand cool ranch chips .  "Franta" I corrected her "and Ill see what I can do"I said while getting up and reaching into my over sized Kavu bag where I saw something a glimpse of a secret only my family new about . The reason for my sleepless nights , the reason for crying myself to sleep only to wake up screaming form nightmares . The reason I will never be able to trust anyone . I stumbled backwards , and fell onto the hard, wood floor . I couldn't  care less what she thought . I just wanted to cry,  but I couldn't , emotion is a weakness which I refuse to have .I got back up and put on my best 'smile'. I don't really smile any more , not a real smile any ways .

Alexis and Katy just dropped me off at home , my Mom and step dad are out with friends so its just me . I sit alone in the dark , I used to be afraid of it , of the dark but now I take comfort in it. Its peaceful I love it.  All of the sudden 'I Wish' by Cher Lloyd was blasting from my Android . "Hello , it me !" I said trying to use my usual peppy tone. "Hey" a strong, male voice responded. The overly serious voice belonged to the one and only Logan Johnson (random name;p)  . "Oh hey Logan" I said trying not to show how nervous I was , its never a good sign when he calls .

(flash backs will be typed in bold , or a italics)

"hey. Why are you out here by yourself ?" Logan questioned as he sat down on the tree stump next to me "No reason. " . "Its not safe" he replied .  "I overheard your phone conversation ." I blurted out without thinking.

SUPER rough draft but I just wanted to publish SOMETHING!