8

please comment what you think
and don't forget to vote if you liked it

Brooklyn POV

I woke up from the small nap I took from after the dirt bike riding. Ethan was watching tv and I was curled up on top of him.

"What are you watching?"

I must've startled him because he shook at the sound of my voice.

"Oh Jesus, um I'm just watching Tom and jerry."

I started laughing and started to watch with him. I adjusted the position I was sitting in to get a little more comfortable. I got on top of Ethan and straddled him. I laid down on my stomach while my ass was facing him. He tensed up when my ass was right on top of his dick.

"Babe I can get up if you want?"

I said sensing his uncomfortableness. Or was it uncomfortableness...

"No no no it's...fine"

I relaxed again and laid back down.

Halfway into watching tv Ethan placed his hand on my ass in my tight Victoria's Secret booty shorts. He started rubbing in circles until a small moan escaped from my lips.

His touch gave me chills down my spine and I just sat there taking it all in. He started tugging at my shorts and underwear so that the bottom half of me was bare.

"Are you ready for this?"

I nodded my head yes while he was anxiously taking his pants and boxers off. He grabbed it by the base pumped it a few times. Then shoved it inside of me. I held on to his neck for dear life. He was going so fast that I couldn't even tell if I came or not. He was going at a ridiculous speed.

My face was tucked into his neck while he was pounding into me trying to find my g-spot. He had finally found it and I almost fainted

"ETHAN ETHAN RIGHT THERE!"

Once he realized he found it he started going in deeper and faster. He stared biting at my bra and leaving huge hickeys on my breast.

"These are mine. No one else's."

I nodded and he continued to to leave hickeys.

"No one fucks you this good!"

He thrusting up into me and held my waist down.

"ETHAN IM C-"

I came all over his dick with a loud squeal moan.

He came inside of me and I laid there unable to do anything else. We were both out of breathe and sleepy. I put my pants back on and so did he. I looked at the tv and noticed Tom and Jerry was still on.

"Well. My childhood is ruined."

Ethan laughed looking at the tv. I crawled back on top of him and fell asleep.
***

He was gently tapping me and said that he's going up to the bed. I reached my arms out for him to carry me and he did.

We got to his bedroom and he laid me on the right side of the bed. Placed the covers over me. And kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight my love"

He whispered into my ear.

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers.

We both fell asleep cuddled up.

🖤