"Why are you running?"

Mori set Huni down so that he could properly explain, "We were in the kitchen enjoying a midnight snack when these three scary ladies showed up! So Mori grabbed me and ran!"

The security guard sighed and rubbed his eyes while mumbling, "There's three of them?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Alright. You two get back to your rooms and stay there. I'll deal with the intruders."

"Okay! Night-night!" Huni said as he and Mori headed to their rooms. Mori nodded his head to Haruhi who nodded his head as well.

Hikaru and Kaoru were having the time of their lives! Not only did they have the full support of the entire group to scare the guard, but everyone else was joining in on the fun too!

Already they had avoided capture from the security guard and set some of the most amazing traps they had ever thought of.

They were planning the next prank when they felt an ominous chill run up their spines. Slowly they turned around and saw the very guard they had been plotting against.

He grabbed them by their arms and hauled them to their feet, surprising the twins, usually he just hauled them around by their ears.

In a voice barely above a whisper, the guard spoke, "There are intruders in the house. I need you both to go back to your room and stay there. Huni and Mori have already gone back."

Suddenly understanding the situation, both nodded. The guard released their arms and they quickly headed back to their room.

)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/5 a.m.)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/

Benio Amakusa, Chizuru Maihara, and Hinako Tsuwabuki, also known as the three women that broke into the Freddy's house, were angry that they had yet to encounter a single member of the band besides the two in the kitchen that had knocked them over.

They hadn't seen any of them but they had definitely heard them. In the time that they'd been there, they had all heard numerous screams and shouts. Though as the early hours of the morning drew on the screams all but stopped.

The girls were about to give up and go home before the sun rose when they saw the lead singer of Freddy's himself. Freddy was practically glowing in the dark his pj's were so white.

He was hiding behind a corner, apparently waiting for someone to show up. And behind him, upon further inspection, was the keyboardist. In contrast to Freddy, Puppet could've passed for one of the shadows of the house.

Benio motioned for the girls to hide so that if either boy turned around they wouldn't be seen.

Then everyone hiding heard footsteps coming in their direction. Despite themselves, the girls were excited to see who the two band members were lying in wait for.

Suddenly a short man rounded the corner and Freddy jumped out and screamed. Instead of freaking out, or even looking surprised, the guard looked annoyed and grabbed both boys by an ear and began to drag them towards what the girls assumed were their rooms.

Intrigued, they followed the guard, who despite dragging two people behind him, showed no sign of fatigue.

Finally, they reached a hallway and the two went into, their presumed, rooms. Without even missing a beat the guard turned around and grabbed the girls by their wrists. Benio in one hand and Chizuru, and Hinako in the other.

He dragged the three girls back to his office, where he said, "You have trespassed on private property. So when my shift ends, I am going to escort you three ladies to the police office and explain to them what has happened here." The tone in which he spoke was not friendly, in fact, it could've frozen fire.

The girls shivered.

)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/6 a.m.)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/)=|/\//-\(_\|/

True to her word the moment someone came in for the next shift she was out with the three girls and taking them to the police.

However, she thought to herself, they didn't have to know that she had a little prank planned for them.

In the time it took for the next shift to come she had written something up that would give her a little fun as well.

At the police station, she handed the officer at the desk the note she had prepared in advance.

These three girls broke into the house that I am employed at.

As nothing was broken or stolen, the owners of the house do not wish to press charges. However, if it is at all possible, I think it would be a good lesson for them if they spent a little time in a cell. Just to scare them a little and make sure they don't try this again anytime soon.

The officer looked at Haruhi, who looked like she was about to fall asleep right then and there, then at the three girls, who all looked like they were about to cry, then he smirked.

"Are you sure?" He said loud enough for the girls to hear.

"Oh yes. Absolutely." Haruhi replied seriously, the two shared a smirk.

"Alright then. You can head home now. I'll take it from here."

Haruhi smirked and nodded to the officer. As she passed the girls, she sent them a glare, that made them even more nervous than they already were.

Despite the fact that she was tired, Haruhi was in a wonderful mood. This little bit of justice so early in the morning was just what she needed.

She can deal with the decision of continuing to work or going on to find something else later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 5 is done and dealt with!

Comment if you would like to see what Haruhi's decision will be.

Bye!