Chapter 4

A/N: sorry, it's been ages! Wattpad deleted this chapter, and it was like thrice the length! So sorry if it's really bad!

I didn't notice at first, but when we were literally torn apart, and I was punched in the face, I finally noticed his presence. I felt something warm trickle down from my nose, and the taste of blood filled my mouth when I was about to confront him.

Ginny, however, beat me to it, shoving me onto the bed, and healing me in a split second. Then, she wheeled round and turned to Ron, who literally walked backwards, eager to get away. But she locked the door. He's in for it big time, I thought to myself

"Muffilito," I quickly muttered.

My best mate - and fiancé's brother - tripped and flew into the chair that was lay on its side, having been forgotten.

"Ronald. Billius. Weasley." Ginny said in a dangerously calm tone. It sent shivers up my back (and not the good kind). "Why did you just barge into my room like that? What if I was in the middle of something important? Why did you hurt Harry for it, and not me? It was me who brought it on. Did you think it would be amusing? Amusing to just ignore every oath we made about going into other people's rooms, just to get a bit of entertainment?" He dared not answer in fear of a worse fate being received. "Well?" She demanded. "Is this funny?" She fired a hex at him. "Or this?" Another. "Or what about this, this, or this?" Each time she punctuated the word with a different non-verbal hex.

Unfortunately for Ron, he experienced her infamous bat-bogey hex, as well as many others, some of which, I noticed, were ones I had taught at the DA meetings. He was hung in the air by his feet, by the time she was finished, twitching, laughing hysterically, bound by the body-bund curse, covered in marks, bruises, and boils, with giant bogeys with wings flapping around him. In other words, it wasn't a pleasant sight.

Ginny stood back, smirking. She then bound Ron up in ropes and silenced him. I was still sat down, shocked beyond words, and staring, open-mouthed, at my wife-to-be, and then to my best, and first, mate. Then, Gin turned back to me.

"Now Harry, where were we?" She said, turning back to face me. She pressed her lips against my open mouth, shutting it, and turning it into a passionate kiss. But I was aware of Ron looking, unable to move to look away; partially because he was frozen in the terror of his best friend and little sister make out in her bedroom, and I didn't feel right. It was just so... I don't know how to describe it, but Ginny got the message.

Hermione came into the room, and quickly returned him to his usual state. She turned to face me.
"Explain." She demanded.

"Well... I er- Ginny and I-" I felt awkward telling my friend that her boyfriend had walked in on Ginny and I kissing; Hermione was practically my sister.

"He's trying to explain that Ronald barged into my room, saw that Harry and I were kissing, and decided to punch Harry. So I hexed him." Ginny told her simply. "He knows that we're engaged. He knows not to enter without asking and knocking on the door."

"But did he really deserve that?"

"Yes." Ginny replied immediately.

"No, I didn't." Ron insisted.

"You say that. But when you walked into George's room when he and Angelina were... busy... it transpired that you can't be trusted with the knowledge of anything like that happening. We all heard Molly giving him and Angelina "the talk", and reminding them to use protection and what not. I don't want to go through that, and correct me if I'm wrong Gin, but I somehow think that you don't want to either."