Author's Note

Hello internet! Yes, that's LITERALLY how I'm starting this. Ah, I'm such a phangirl.  So I just wanted to say, thanks for reading. I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this. It means a lot to me. Also, if you don't ship Phan, or don't want them to have a kid for whatever reason, I understand that. We all have different opinions. Also ALSO, if for whatever circumstance Dan and Phil are actually READING this, don't feel pressured to do all the stuff that we phangirls are desperate for you to do. It's your life. Live it how you want. Have a great day (or night) everyone. You are awesome. 

~Izzy

Update 10/27/17: Wow! I can't believe all the recognition I've been getting! This is crazy, especially because I'm new. This may seem small to you bigger story writers, but I am really happy. Plus, you guys were commenting and reading like crazy during my school day, so even though it was awkward to hide the emails Wattpad notified me with, I loved seeing what all of you thought. Thank you, and if you liked this story, please consider voting on the parts you liked. It means a lot. Thanks! 

Update 12/9/17: HOLY CRAPPU WE HAVE HIT 1K READS! This is insane. I never thought this would get so much recognition. Thank you everyone for your support, and please share this with other Wattpadders! 

~Izzy