Chapter 6

*AUTHORS NOTE*

You absolutely HAVE to read chapter 5 to understand this chapter. Just a little side note!

Chapter 6

"Lunch"

*Elena's POV*

I was starving! The bell rang, and I made my way to my usual lunch table in the back corner, with my good friend Halle. She happened to catch a glimpse of the writing on my wrist.

"Ooooh! Does Elena have a crush?" She grabbed my wrist to read it.

I yanked it back. "Halle! I forgot to tell you! I think I finally found my Dylan..."

"Well who is he?"

I showed her my wrist, with an ear to ear smile on my face.

"Cameron Dallas?" Halle said with a surprised tone in her voice.

"Yea! I just found out who he was last night." I replied.

"You JUST found out who he is? You're so stupid! Madi! Elena just found out who Cameron Dallas is, and she's obsessed with him!" Halle said to another girl at my table, Madi.

"Really? Oh no, he's mine honey boo boo." Madi claimed.

"Nigga no!" I practically yelled, showing her my wrist.

She rolled her eyes and turned around, beginning to talk to a couple of my other friends, Grethel and Angela.

I turned back to Halle.

"I know everything there is to know about him." I said, exaggerating the 'everything'.

"Yea right. What's his middle name?"

"Alexander." I quickly replied.

"Okay... tell me something about him that I wouldn't know."

I thought for a moment. "Well, his high school GPA is 2.2...."

"2.2?!? He's stupid!" Halle laughed.

"I know. Once we get married, I'll be a computer engineer billionaire, so he won't need a job." I pointed out.

"He'll just have to take care of your 69 childeren." My friend Maya said.

We all bursted out laughing, then continued eating our lunches, noticing that we only had 15 minutes left before 6th period.