36

"Lukey?" I shove Luke to wake him up.
"Hmm?" He snuggles closer to me.
"Michael is gone for a few hours..." I bit my lip.

He just nods.

Clueless. Of course.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes before I kissed his cheek and then his neck as I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his chest.

"Luke, you aren't even paying attention to me as I try to seduce you." I pout.
"I'm sorry, baby... I'm not feeling up to it right now." He turns away.
"What's wrong?" I sit up.

He doesn't answer, he just puts his head in my lap and let's one of his hands rest upon my thigh.

"What's going to happen when I graduate and you're still in high school? I mean, I want to go to college and plan my future so we can have a future, but I don't want to leave you here." he opens up.

I lean down and kiss his forehead, "We're going to do some distance, try to meet up when it's convenient, but baby, you're going to have to leave me. It's inevitable. You're going to graduate and have to move. I'll be here, willing to make it work because I am deeply in love with you."

"It's going to be pure torture. I'm going to get all paranoid and insecure that you'll meet someone while I'm away... I can't beat the shit out of someone if I'm not here either." Luke shifts so his face stares up at mine.

I just play with his hair and lean down and peck his lips sweetly. He sits up and pulls me into his chest, causing me to lay on top of him.

"What if you meet someone and he's every—" I cut him off.

"He won't be you, Luke. I don't want anyone else. This is it. I want you to be the last guy I ever do anything with. It scares the hell out of me, but I want it. And I trust that you're not going to break me." I gulp.

"You say that now but—" I hook my finger under his chin and make him really look at me.

"I'll say it then and I'll say it to anyone we come across." I feel my eyes get watery.

"I don't like you talking like this." I try to blink away the tears.

"I don't like you talking at all right now." I softly smiled before kissing him.

He took the hint better this time.