Main Teri Hogai

Its a 5000 words One shot..Longest Chapter I have written ever😁

A 3kfollowers Gift

_________________________________________

Nandini was crying keeping her head on his heart,even his eyes was teary but they both know that they have to leave each other for their own benefit.

Manik lift her chin and looked into her eyes and nodded into No saying not to cry

Ve main teri ho gayi aan
Tu mainu rol na devin

and then wiped her tears.She faked smiled but she knows it will be most part difficult to leave him.She has to leave to her father house and He has to stay to complete his promise to make her proud by earning from his own talent.He was good at music and needed a chance to grow in music industry.He got the opportunity to stay with biggest music director as assistant and he promised him to pay also.He took decision for both of them that when he will be capable of handling her responsbility then only he will ask her father for her hand.

Nandini please stop crying .You are my strong girl na He said still wiping her tears

Ve main teri ho gayi aan
Tu mainu rol na devin

I promised you na I wont let any tears comes to you..please dont cry..You are my strength nandini..You are making this difficult for me He again said when Nandini looked up

Ehna meriyan akhiyan ton
Hanju chon na devin

Yes I wont cry..I know you will come soon to me ..I will become your strength not your weakness I am sorry that I cried ..I love you Manik Nandini said and kissed his cheeks

and dont worry Manik..i will fight for our love..Whatever you wished We will go through it..She completed herself and hugged him again

Jive kawenga onve reh laangi Has haske sab kujh seh laangi

They broked their hug listening the car honk.Manik and Nandini both looked again at each other.To cherish themselves in coming days.they made another memory by kissing each other passionately.It was not just a kiss but a promise that they are one and will be.
The kiss was full of love and trust that they will be trust each other whatever the distance will be.

Mahiya tu vaada kar

They broked the kiss and nandini runs back from him and sat on backseat of her car.The same car who is taking her away from her love.She cried and cried but not for once looked at him again.She knows one look at him and she will lose everything and will run back to him.I love you Manik and No matter I am yours and will be yours always.Starflies promise.

Mahiya tu vaada kar
Kade door na jawenga
Tu mere baajon
Kite hor na lawenga

Manik kept on looking at car till it disappear from his sight with tears flowing from his eyes.I love you Nandini..and I will come to you soon.I promise my love.Stars promise.

He was in his room and was looking at nandini's picture and went back to the memories where he met her.She had innocence in her eyes but anger was her another name.

Nandini steped down from her car,her every step towards the college showed her class..But her smiling face shows another story.She is the most lovable and bubbly girl for whom class doesnt matter but their heart.Yes,daughter of millionaire Yashwardhan Moorthy,richest man of Mumbai.His father wanted her to adopt commerce as her subject but she was adamnt to chose music as it was just not her passion but dream.Nandini moorthy,rockstar of Youtube world.She wanted a platform and She got by posting her music video on youtube ..and she became quiet popular with her singing.