I wanna go Home!

It has has been 2 weeks since I got taken from my parents, it's been 1 week since I got my new family, I didn't want a new one, I wanted my old one back. I was leaning against the door, with my leg against the brick wall. I then slide down the wall, wrapping my arms around my knee's. I start crying. I was in the girl's bathroom in mills diner that the Miller family had taken me to, to get to know me better. I wanted to go home, I want to see my cousins. "OH, god." I sniffle wiping the tears from my eyes as I come out of the bathroom. Going back over to the table sitting down. I then hear the bell on the diner door ring, I look over hoping its someone who can take me from this godforsaken place. My eyes widen as I feel someone hug me from behind. I look over my shoulder, and it was my cousin, Amy. She smiles that toothed smile of hers. Tears start forming in my eyes, I wasn't wearing my eyepatch, so it hurt a lot. She noticed I was about to cry, so she pulled me into a hug. "SHH, its okay, you can do this." She says trying to comfort me. I continue crying, as she grabs my hand, pulling me outside. She pulls me into another hug, squeezing me hard. "I miss you guys!" She ruffles my hair, as we both sit in the chairs out on the porch. She grabs both of my hands. "Look, I'm going to try to convince the heroes to let you live with me, is that okay?" she asks as I pull her into another hug. I nod my head. "Wait a minute, Wheres your eyepatch?" Amy asks. "They told me I didn't need it," I say pointing to the miller's table. "so I just cover it up with my Hair," I add. She nods. "well I better get going okay, my parents are waiting for me at home, see ya Sweet-Tart." she says giving me another hug, the walking away.