Hallo street

It was March 29,1994.We had to move to Ohio witch was far away.It was a nice house I guess I mean how bad could it be.It was currently time for bed.I couldn't sleep because I saw shadows and heard noises I started to gaze out my window and there she was a girl with black hair and a white dress just standing in the middle of the road on hallow street.oh no where did she go!She just disappeared.I started to get apprehensive but,I had to let it go.The next morning mom took me to go meet all of my neighbors it was okay until the house right next to mine.There she was that same little girl and her name was Lucy she was my age.The rest of the meeting was boring so after that we ate dinner and went to bed but I still couldn't go to sleep so once again I gazed out my window and there she was it was Lucy.I fell asleep shortly after.Time for school I made some new friends and my teacher was so pretty her name was Mrs.Kincaide she was really nice. As soon as I got home I caller some of my new friends so we could have a sleepover there was six girls Sam,Sydney,Emma,Clover,Maci and,Annica we had pillow fights we did make overs it was time for bed we watch a scary movie and fell asleep.Clover told me that this street was really called Harris Street before she changed it. The legend is that a little girl was at the park a guy picked her up took her away killed her and gave to an alligator they say that she renamed it hallo street.Little did I know that my neighbor was the ghost it was Lucy.After that story I would always her a little girl laugh in the middle of the night. I told mom we should move she said no because it is all in my mind.My mind my butt!! I was aloud to get a puppy my mom said if I would just calm down so today was the day I picked a small yellow golden retrever I named it clementine. Months past it was now Halloween now thanksgiving after that Christmas then the new year finally it was valentine day the was a saty hawcans dance I t has been months since I have seen Lucy but when I went to the dance I saw Clover and who was behind her it was it was it was Lucy but she said nothing she did nothing it was creepy. When I was a my house door she told me that I was okay.That was the first and last words she had ever said to me. It was March again and we were moving back to California and that was the last of Lucy and Hallo Street.