Chapter 3

Charming's POV

"Wow, your house is in impeccable shape, 110% up to code". Thank you so much Sir, we really appreciate it. "Are you ready for me to call Amy?.. The woman that is with Emma right now." Yes, again.. thank you so much. "Alrighty. pulls out phone and dials Amy's number  Hey Amy, go ahead and bring Emma over".

A few months later

Snow's POV

David, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go check the mail. Shuffling through all the mail, then I suddenly see it... OH MY GOD!! "I run outside in a hurry  Snow are you okay?!?! Emma's still asleep, you're going to wake her... What is it?" It came! It finally came! "What?" It's official.

Emma's POV

I can feel someone shaking me. I slowly wake up to mommy's big smile and daddy's happy grin. Mommy, Daddy, what's going on? "We have a surprise for you sweetie" said mom. What is it? She held up a big envelope. What's that? "It is a very important piece of paper, can you guess what it means?" says dad. I'M YOURS... FOR REAL?!?! "You bet is does, and you've been my princess since the day I met you, my real princes" said dad. I sat up and gave them both a huge hug and squeezed them as tight as I possibly could.

Half a year later

Begins to jump on Emma's bed  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA"  Huh... What's going on? "Charming, can uh.. me and Emma talk... alone." David nods and leaves the room. How'd you know it was my birthday? "It was in your file, what's wrong Emma?" I... I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 3... No one cared enough since then. "But sweetie, I care and your father cares and-" No! I... I can't! Runs to bathroom and locks the door. "Emma!!"