The dancing ghost, Bakemon.

The children were forcibly separated by Devimon, but Taichi and Yamato, along with Mimi and Koushiro, were somehow able to meet up again. How are Sora and Jyou doing among the five remaining children?

At the top of the Infinity mountain, was Devimon standing, and he was looking all around the bright ocean and the different island pieces. He smirked evilly.

"Chosen children, curse the fates that have befallen you" he then said and chuckled rather darkly at that.

At the same time Jyou was on his bed floating around in the ocean somewhere along with Gomamon. However things weren't looking bright for them.

"This is why I didn't want to come to camp" Jyou uttered as he was hanging over the edge of the bed.

He turned slowly towards his partner who was eating something. It took Jyou only a second to realize that Gomamon had eaten their emergency provisions, who had been in his bag.

"Ahr, did you eat all of it?!" Jyou yelled up and looked at Gomamon. Gomamon nodded slightly, which made Jyou even more pissed.

"This is why I didn't want to come to camp!" Jyou shouted angrily and looked at Gomamon "I have to study for entrance exams next year, to get into a prestigious middle school". Gomamon looked puzzled at him.

"There's no point in telling me that, since there's nothing I can do about it.." Gomamon replied slowly. That only pissed Jyou more off.

"Then who do I tell?!" Jyou yelled and were shaking Gomamon like hell. "There's no one here but me and you Gomamon!".

"Well that is true, but we should try floating here with a bit more hope in our hearts" the digimon replied slowly when Jyou stopped shaking him. "That way we won't end up seasick. Um I mean bed sick, and..".

"What do hope and seasickness have to do with each other!" Jyou shouted firmly and shook Gomamon once again. That until he was feeling very uncomfortable and ended up puking over the railing of the bed. He had gotten seasick.

"Are you okay?" Gomamon asked worriedly and patted his back to make him more comfortable. Jyou groaned weakly at that.

"I am not okay" he replied and sighed deeply. His partner did the same thing.

"Oh geez, that was why I said to have more hope" He advised and then suddenly uttered rather stunned.

Jyou followed his gaze to see what Gomamon was looking at, and noticed a giant wooden box floating in the water. The current were driving it towards them rather fast.

"A box" Gomamon questioned puzzled.

"Maybe it has food" Jyou uttered happily "Like bottles of fresh water and sterilized food packages". Gomamon were not so sure though.

"There is no way that is true" he replied.

"You just told me to have more hope right now!" Jyou shouted and once again shook Gomamon like hell.

At some point Gomamon made him calm down however. At the same time, the giant wooden box had just reached their floating bed, and Jyou was very eager to open it. That until the lid suddenly exploded in million pieces and Ogremon appeared from inside the box.

"Too bad I am not food" Ogremon told them, and swung his bone club at them. Jyou and Gomamon quickly dodged by jumping over it. "I'll be the one to kill the chosen children".

He swung his bone club again, and again. And again. Jyou and Gomamon dodged his attack by jumping over it, over ducked themselves down under. That game continued for a little while, until Ogremon didn't find that funny enough. That and foolish, so he smashed his bone club in the bed instead, breaking it in two.