Chapter 2

Travanta Pov~

I was sleeping when i felt someone shaking me. I groaned and rolled over. Then i felt lips on mine. I kissed back. That someone pulled away chuckling. I opened my eyes to see Kae'Shawn sexy as here. I got up and walked to my closet. Shawn came in and wrapped his arms around me.

Tra- Kae'Shawn what should i wear? I asked him. He kissed my cheek pulling away.

KS- Ill pick you go get in the shower. He said nicely. I nodded and left to my bathroom.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body with vanilla fragrance in the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Once i rinsed off i got out and wrapped my towel around me. I opened the door and walked out. Shawn was laying on my bed with my phone doing god knows what. I saw an outfit laid out on the bed. It was real cute too. Shawn wasnt paying attention so i just got dressed quickly right there. When i got done i went and brushed my hair real quick. When i was done with that i went to shawn and said im ready.

He gave me my phone and my binder that i had as he stud up. I looked in the binder to see it was filled with paper and dividers. There was also a pen stuck to the inside pocket. I closed it and looked at shawn outfit. We was matching.

We left out my room and went downstairs

We left out my room and went downstairs. When we got down there i heard voices. I followed them to the kitchen and saw a man and dad talking. Dad saw me and smiled. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Will- Ok this is Kae'Shawn dad also your principal. This is daughter. He said smiling. I waved hi to the man.

Man- Nice to meet ya valedictorian. Im Jayson. He said waving hi back. I nodded. I left over to shawn. He was leaning against the wall.

He pulled me to him wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoudler still sleepy. He pushed me back a lil and cupped my chin smashing his lips on mine. I smiled in the kiss. Why couldnt we stop kissing each other. I mean yesterday we kissed only to shut the fam up but that didnt work. Is he tryna make them thibk we dating. I mean i dont have a problem with kissing him. Its just confused as to where we stand. Like are we friends? Boyfriend girlfriend, or friends with benefits. Its real confusing. I moaned as he nibbled on my bottom lip. I pulled away blushing like crazy. He chuckled holding my hand in his.

KS- Dad we gotta go before we late. Im not tryna be late for mr. King. He be yelling to damn much. He said as we headed to the front door.

Tra- Bye dad see you after school. I said as we walked out. I heard him yell see ya later babygirl.

We had walked across the street following after Jayson shawn dad. We got in the car and he drove off to the school. Kae'Shawn was telling me bout his friends. I just listened as i looked out the window. 12mins later we pull up to the school. Jayson parked and we got out. Shawn held my hand as we walked up to the school. Girls were glaeing at me and boys was stsring at me like im food. We walked up to this small but big group of people. Im guessing his friends. Shawn let go of my hand and daped with the boys and have the two girls hugs. Shawn came back up to me and said its alright they not gonna hurt you.