EXTENDED SUMMARY

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐊 𝐈 𝐃 𝐒   𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 ' 𝐓  𝐀 𝐋 𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

     Nothing out of the ordinary occurred in Hawkins and that's how the town folk liked it; dull, dry and uneventful

     Nothing out of the ordinary occurred in Hawkins and that's how the town folk liked it; dull, dry and uneventful. When the bubbly, bright and promising Marigold Lonsdale goes missing in 1982, the biggest piece of news in the dead-end town, it shocks the town's people to the very core. Ruling the pretty girl's disappearance as nothing but a runaway teenager seeking the bright lights of something greater, the town falls back into a sleepy lull, but not Daisy Lonsdale who is convinced her older sister didn't just pack her bags and leave her with an overbearing mother and a slightly crazy aunt who talked about lightning storms and monsters. 

     But that changes the following year when a timid middle schooler, Will Byers goes missing and that's when the sleepy town of Hawkins really gets turned upside down, and not surprisingly, Daisy makes it her business to find out what was truly going on in town before another child goes missing, just like her sister. 

𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒔...

𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅.

A/N:

Firstly, I don't own any storylines or characters mentioned, all rights go to Netflix and the Duffer brothers. I do own the Lonsdale family though, and you'll be sorry if you steal my badass kittens (mostly Daisy, she's badass). 

I really should not be writing this but honestly, I just couldn't help myself. I am positively avoiding my studies right now but oh well. I'm really excited because it's gonna be dark and angsty and everything I love writing. The story is going to span both seasons eventually, along with jumping back into the past to include scenes with Marigold, who may be dead or not, we shall see, huh? 

I swear, I'm always changing my mind on the love interest of this story. But now, this is just being labeled a Stranger Things story because I find myself not just writing my main ship, but creating side stories with my other original characters. It's almost like my own little universe, just set within Hawkins. This story has a main love interest with Steve Harrington but is a slow burn. Daisy Lonsdale is going to sway between relationships for a little while (because lowkey I ship her with everyone) but endgame it's #saisy. They've got a really complicated relationship and you're going to automatically feel like she's suited to Jonathan more to begin with but I can promise you, that's not going to play out. I've also got a bunch of other original characters that will explore relationships with different characters too like Nancy and even Billy, so hang tight. Anyway, I hope y'all are excited because this is going to be really fun (well not fun, but yeah).

[ somewhat mature themes are explored or mentioned in this story, therefore this warning is in place prior including racism aspects due to the setting of the story in the 80s and some horror elements ]