Dreams tell you clues

Earlier that same day Arnold was hanging out with Gerald and some friends in his room eating pizza and watching scary movies. "

"Hey Arnold can you believe it, we're going to be eighth graders finally" Said Gerald

"Yeah, now we're going to be the masters of the school since we're the oldest" Harold reply with excitement.

"But you have always been the oldest Harold since you enroll late to school" said Sid with a laugh.

"Shut it Sid or I'm going to pound you" they all laughed while Arnold was quiet just thinking.

"Hey man what's going on inside that head of yours" Gerald ask Arnold "

"Nothing Gerald, I was just thinking what this year might bring since it's our last year of middle school. " Replied Arnold

"I'll tell you Arnold what it will bring , the eighth grade dance" said Stinky.

"Oh that means will have to get dates and dress nice, I might just invite Patty" said Harold. Everyone started to make fun of Harold throwing him pillows.

During all this commotion Arnold continue to be quite, "Man Arnold spill the beans, what's up with you" Gerald ask again

"Just thinking, about someone" Said Arnold quietly. But everyone heard.
"Who Arnold?" asked Sid
"Nobody you know Sid" Arnold lied
"Tell me Arnold do you have a crush on someone" Asked Gerald
"No.....So Stinky, did your Dad take you to see the Rocky Mountains?" Ask Arnold changing the conversation.
"Oh yes Arnold they were Pretty, we also when to see the Grand Canyon..." has Stinky was giving details of his vacation trip. Gerald notice Arnold change the subject completely, who was Arnold hiding in his thoughts, he wondered.

After everyone left, Arnold was left alone in his room getting his backpack ready for school among other things. This year it's going to be different, I can feel it He thought. As he was looking through his old yearbook photos he saw an article about freshman and first day of school, he immediately remember his first day of school as a freshman and .... that encounter with Helga.

I could still feel her warm body on top of me and her smile, her magical blue eyes that....wait a minute this is Helga Pataki why am I thinking this way, he thought to himself, he continue to look through the yearbook,
the way she looked so adorable all frustrated in the first day... "No Arnold focus it's Helga the girl that as been bullying you from day one...the girl who was always there for you when you felt down...What am I thinking!?"
He told himself grabbing his head puzzling.

Has he continue flipping the yearbook pages he came across some volleyball photos. Their she is wearing that amazing volleyball uniform that fitted her body so well, "Ah...this as got to stop!!" he told himself, "I better close this yearbook since it's not helping."

He finally lay down in his bed and couldn't stop thinking about her and how every year she manage to get more and more beautiful and amazing and "Stop!!" he yelled to himself  in desperation "Helga doesn't like me right, well she did confess her love to me at FTi and that kiss..... (Arnold sighed) but she was just carried away, I think...and besides she as always bully me and calls me Football head to tease me even more. I'll just ignore, who knows I may just get a girlfriend this year maybe Lindsey or Susan." He picked up the control and turned of the lights.

While sleeping Arnold began to dream. He was in the jungle looking for his parents being chase by some bad guys, he was running so fast that he tripped. Before he was attack by someone, Helga appeared, grabbed his hand and transported Arnold to a side of the jungle that looked beautiful full of wild flowers with a gorgeous waterfall. Helga was standing next to him looking at the waterfall, than she turned to face him and said. "You see Football head, I have to rescue you all the time, like in FTi when I opened my heart to you"
"What are you talking about Helga? You were just carried away!" Said Arnold confused.
She smiled at him "Was I" she said staring at his green eyes with pure love in her sight.

Arnold continuing to walk in the jungle alone looking for his lost parents. He jumped across a cliff and swim through a river in till finally he arrived at his final destination a dark cave deep in the jungle .

As he walked inside the cave he heard a strange scary noise. Helga re-appeared and jumped in his arms shaking in fear "Don't worry Helga I'll protect you, I won't let anyone hurt you, you're my greatest treasure" Said Arnold while carrying her at that moment Helga kissed him softly has she disappeared again.

Arnold continue walking deep inside the pitch black cave. He began to see a figure moving towards him that slowly took shape. It was his father "Dad!!" Arnold embraced him.

"Why did you and mom leave me?" Arnold Asked in tears.
"We never left you son, your Mother and I will always be with you. We are part of you and we see you have someone who loves you"
"You mean my Grandparents?"
Arnold asked puzzle.
"No son, besides them we see someone who loves you very much and will do anything to see you happy, she is your true treasure and it comes in the plainest box."

HEY ARNOLD! HEY ARNOLD!
HEY ARNOLD!

His alarm clock woke him, it was the big day to start the first day of school. What a dream. I wonder what it means? He thought

Author Notes
Very interesting there are two sides of Arnold feelings in his dream, will see what happens next.