Infatuation.

Nova POV
I pulled to the front of dee's house and waited patiently for her to come out. When she stepped out onto the first stair of her porch she looked gorgeous as always, even if it was just a red crop top and light wash jeans. I hopped up from my seat to open the door for her. "You don't gotta do that," she said with her accent rolling off her tongue. I kissed her cheek and closed the door gently. "Ugh," she said wiping her cheek. "Girl don't act like you don't love me," I said in response. She dodged my statement and turned up the radio to a similar instrumental humming all the way to friendly's.
Once we arrived I hopped out my seat and over to the side where dee was and helped her up, opening the door to the ice cream parlor as well. "Oh my the chivalry," dee said with a fake accent giggling. I winked as she made her way to the front desk looking around the corners so innocently. I walked up behind and placed my hands around her waist and ringed the bell so we can get a seat. "What are u gonna order?" I asked her," I don't know but I do know I'm not...yo...bitch," she said removing each and every one of my fingers with each word. When we got seated we looked at the menu and ordered 2 meals.
"Sooo.." dee said flipping her hair to the side, "What did u want to talk about," "umm.." I answered. "I just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me, without u this past week would've been hell," dee raised her eyebrows and continued to sip on her pineapple smoothie. "What I'm trying to say is I been feelin you lately, well basically ever since we met- but I just wanna try being a coup-," dee stopped sipping her smoothie and started choking holding her finger up to signal 1 minute. "You what," she said acting yet again so indecisive. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked this time more confident, her hands in mine. Dee sighed and started to shake her head yes very slowly but then picking up the pace "Yeah Julio," she said kissing the top of my nose giggling. "DEETRANADA IS MY GIRLFRIEND EVERYONE," I shouted as I stood up from the booth, "Shut up!" Dee yelled as she pulled me back down to the seat covering my mouth we laughed together when out food was brought to the table. That girl can eat. She was eating so intensely that it was cute I snapped a picture of her and posted it on Instagram with the caption, " I cuffed everything in this pic....including the food :)" then set my phone back on the table. After we having a long convo while eating we payed for the check and headed back to my car. "You got something right there" I said pointing at Dee's upper lip, she blinked and stuck her tongue out trying to get out when I just kissed her to get it off. She blushed and I started then engine watching her distinctively as I passed her house. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I wanna show u something." I said as she shrugged her shoulders and pulled her seat belt back on.
After a long car ride of talking, free-styling and occasionally flirting we made or destination, "What the fuck," dee said with a smile as she hopped out the car to be surprised with all her friends including Latto, Peach, Jae, Roscoe, Key, J.I and the rest of the crew having a little pool party.
I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "Wait I don't even got a swim sui-" before she could finish her sentence Aubrey had pulled her aside in her house. "Hey," I said feeling better than ever. "Sooo," peach said "did you...ask-," "of course he did... look at him he's glowing," J.I said cutting peach off. Peach slapped his neck and I scratched mine and answered yeah. Everyone resumed swimming in the pool eating and playing games as I waiting for dee already in my swim trunks.
As soon as dee came out the house I stared in awe as I would any other day, she was wearing a black bikini, but with full coverage.
I helped her down into the pool and swam to the other side as she tied her hair up on the ledge of the pool so I swam back over resting between her legs. "You look tired," she said with a frown playing with my wet hair, "nah," I replied kissing her in the lips. She squealed as I picked her up from the ledge of the pool, her legs now fully dipped in the water.
"JULIO N-"

3rd person omniscient

Nova plunged dee into the water and picked her back up, her hair now soaking wet. He closed his eyes shut when dee raised her first but lowered it and kissed him instead, her hair covering them like a wet curtain. "I hate you," dee said as she lightly splashed him with water. He shrugged as dee twisted the ends of her hair trying to drain the water out. Nova hugged he from behind as dee started a live video on instagram, "Can you like stop showing off," dee whines at Nova as he swam to the deep end the swam back to her, "You know I can't swim," she pouted. "Sure you can," Nova said lifting dee up bridal style she shrieked as he brought her over to the deep end. "Imma let go," he warned as Dee's eyes widened "wait!" She said as she isolated herself from him.
She dove under the water and lightly kicked her feet and ended up touching the wall of the pool from the other side of nova. "I did it!" She said with a smile as nova started to swim towards her. "There you go baby," He said as he placed a kisses above her eyebrows.
Before they new it it got dark and they were on there way home to begin a start to a new day. "What are you doing tomorrow?" Dee asked nova over the FaceTime call, "I don't even know," Nova said smacking his teeth. Noah came into his room asking who he was on the phone with to no one he replied. Soon dee tuned into the conversation, "is that Noah!" She said with excitement in her voice, "yeah," nova said laughing it off. They continued to talk with Noah occasionally joining in leaving the day to end with smiles :)

LMFAOOO did I say this was gonna be posted tonight? Whoops :) anyways I just feel like this chapter is so cheesy 💀 but don't worry drama coming soon 😁