The Thunders Is Coming

CRUZ WON ANOTHER RACE AND SHE'S GETTING INTERVIEW BY GENERAL GOLEM.

General Golem: Ramirez, how do you keep your focus against Harvey & Tim?

Cruz Ramirez: I think the term that is we respect each other. These guys are a class act.

TIM AND HIS PITTY THREW STREAMERS AND WHIP CREAM AT CRUZ.

Nitroade Pitty: (Laughing)

Tim Treadless: Congratulations Ice Cream!!

Cruz Ramirez: (Spits out whip cream) They're gonna pay.

HARVEY AND CRUZ WERE TRYING BEAT EACH OTHER AT THE RACE AND HARVEY WON.

Easy Idle Pitty: Go Team Easy Idle!

General Golem: Great win Harvey!

Harvey Rodcap: Thank you Golem, it was an honor..... hey! Hey! Guido!!

Guido: Pit Stop.

Harvey Rodcap: Ha Ha laugh it up!

THEN ANOTHER RACE AT THE LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY THE SEASON IS ALMOST OVER.

Lightning McQueen: Go Cruz!!

Brent Mustangburger: Another great race today! Ramirez & Treadless nose-to-nose.

Jackson Storm: You can't beat me Cruz!

Cruz Ramirez: Lets see about that Storm!

AS THEY ARE TRYING TO BEAT EACH OTHER, A ROOKIE NAMED NOVA THUNDERS CAME PASSING THE OTHER RACERS AND HE PASSED CRUZ AND JACKSON TO THE FINISH LINE.

Darrell Cartrip: Holy Cow! It's Nova Thunders that won the race! A huge upset!

Mike Joyride on P.A.: If there is one to start is the young Cruz Ramirez first arrived on the scene.

Cruz Ramirez: Hey Jackson, do you know who is that?

Jackson Storm: That's Nova Thunders.

Paparazzi: Hey Thunders come here! 

Nova Thunders: Thank you guys, I appreciate it.

Cruz Ramirez: Hey are you Nova? Great race today!

Jackson Storm: Yeah so amazing that you beat Cruz.

Cruz Ramirez: Shut up.

Nova Thunders: No I just want to beat the both of  you.

Cruz Ramirez: I'm sorry, I do not follow.

Nova Thunders: I'm 100% against you both.

Jackson Storm: What?

Paparazzi: Hey Nova! Can we get some pictures?!

Nova Thunders: Yeah you can get get some pictures! Because Ramirez & Storm are role models of mine for months! I love these guys!

NOVA GETS IN BENNY, HIS HAULER.

Nova Thunders: I guess I pull that off.

NOVA LEFT ALONG WITH HIS CREW CHIEF CEDRIC. AND CRUZ AND JACKSON LOOKED AT BENNY UNTIL HE LEFT . "THE MIDNIGHT SHOW WITH GENERAL GOLEM" SHOW IS ON.

General Golem: Welcome back to the "Midnight Show with General Golem" I'm your host General Golem! (Imitating Fanfare) Rookie Sensation Nova Thunders beat the unstoppable's Cruz Ramirez & Jackson Storm! I can't believe that would happen to them! I thought they were fast! Boy, was I wrong. I'm feeling disappointed! Anyway, I'm here with the official Piston Cup racer analysis: Natalie Certain! 

Natalie Certain: Thank you for introducing me Mr. Golem. 

General Golem: Tell me more about Nova Thunders.

Natalie Certain: Well, Nova Thunders is faster  than Cruz Ramirez, Jackson Storm, & the Next-Gen's average speed and this season is going to be more interesting.