*Sehun*

You are walking alone on the streets..

Its already summer break, you are so bored on your house because you can't do anything..

You've had already finish cleaning the house and you have decided to take some walk so that you can also have some fresh air..

While walking along the streets you've noticed that there is a coffee shop that is been full of girls shouting like there's no tomorrow..

You think that there is a celebrity in that shop you want to go there so that you will know who is that celebrity and you wish that it is Exo. But you heard someone that it is Ryeoweok of Super Junior..

So instead of going to that shop you take your way to the nearest park..

After a short walk you finally reach the park and saw a bench with a weird guy sitting....

He is wearing a blue polo shirt and black jeans but also wearing sunglasses and cap when there is no sun because it is already 4:25 pm and the sun is already on its position to take its sunset..

You've just ignored that thought and you ask him..

"Ahmm.. Mister.. Can I take a sit?" you ask him and he just nodded

You get your phone and start searching a song and you end up with Exo's Growl..

You felt that the weird guy beside you comes near and ask you..

"Are you an Exo fan?" he ask and you nodded

"Who is your UB?" he ask again and you look at him

Now that he is near you.. You have the feeling that you already knew him and his voice is familiar to you as if you've heard it everyday..

"Yah! I'm asking you.." he said and pouted

You stared at him that pout, that pout is so familiar to you..

"Oh mianhe.. I'm spacing out you know.. hehe.." you heard him laugh and your eyes widen..

You think that he is Sehun of Exo so you ask him..

"Ahmm.. Mister... Can I ask you something?" you ask him

"Neh?" he said and turns to face you

" By any chance, are you Sehun of Exo? If you're not.. I'm so sorry.. You just have similarities with him.. Mianhe.." you said while facing the ground he just look away. You feel ashamed of what you said. Knowing Sehun of Exo he will not go here.. He is very busy with their practice coz they are having their comeback soon so it is impossible and you are dissapointed with that coz you expected that he is Sehun and it is your first time if you see him. You heard him sigh and looks at you

"Is it too obvious?" he ask, your eyes widen, Sehun of Exo is infront of you!

"Y-you are S-sehun of E-exo?!" You ask him and he just grabs your wrist and covers your mouth

"Sssshhh.. People might hear you..." he said you were frozen on your spot when you realize that his hands is in your lips..

When he realize that, he uncovers your mouth and you immediately stand up..

"Mianhe..." you said and bowed down formally you just heard him chuckle and with that you smiled unattentively but you smile turns to a shock expression when he aks you something...

"You look cute.. What's your name?" he ask you and takes of his sunglasses since there is no other people around your place..

"______" you said