Attacked

*Crash* "AGH!" the blast hit his right side "Blasted Decepticons, *Drift? Drift?! Do you hear me? I need back up, these Cons are everywhere!*" Cross was struggling to get to a safe spot so as to not be seen. His wound was Bleeding out fast, he needed medical help, and fast. Finally Drift responded "*Crosshairs, Where are your coordinates? Hound and I are on our way*" Crosshairs sent his coordinates and waited.

An half hour passed when he heard the sound of a helicopter come by with gunshots, blade swipes, and explosions here and there. Cross stood up holding his bleeding side as the triple changer transformered to help the paratrooper, Hound soon followed, "So 'ya coming or not? Prime said to meet back at base, most of the Cons fled already" "Yeah sure, Why not? Not like I'm gonna Bleed to death anyway" Cross said sarcastically. "Crosshairs is right, he can not go with that wound,he will bleed out halfway." Drift said, helping Cross to stand. "Well we can't just leave 'im here, I suggest he stops whining like a sparkling and be a real Bot!" and with that comment Drift drawed his swords, one at Hound's throat and one at his side. "Would you like to experience the same?" Drift hissed out, Cross was snickering in the background. "N-Nope,I'm good! Why don't we just calm down here and-" Hound was cut off, Drift had kicked him back against the pile of rusty scrap behind him, Hound grumbled under his breath "bipolar son of a glitch" "We will rest here tonight. Crosshairs." "Yeah, samurai?" Cross snickered under his breath, "let me see your wound, I will try and patch it with some metal we find here until we get back to base. Do I make myself clear?" Drift said in a stern voice. "Yeah yeah, whatever" Crosshairs said, although he doesn't show it, he is in more pain than they think. "and Hound." Drift added "Yeah?" He answered, "I heard what you said." Hound gulped at the comment.