Daniel Hyung:
I'll picked you up right now.

I turned off my phone and get my bag to go to the school gate where I should wait for Daniel Hyung. When I was waiting for Daniel Hyung I felt a hand intertwined on mine which made me flinched.

I looked at the hand and I immediately knows who belongs the hands is, it was Guanlin's hands, my instincts shouted inside of me again saying I should let go, trying to let go yet I can't, his grip is strong.

"What's happening to you Jihoon?" He asked, I didn't looked at him nor answer him which he loosens his grip not holding my hand right now.

"Why are you suddenly avoiding me every time I'm trying to approach you? Did I do something that offended you?" I was just quite not answering him, now I heard he clicked his tongue, I know it's the sign of him being frustrated.

"Ji-"

"Jihoon, let's go." The both of us looked at the person who called me, it was Daniel Hyung, I know Guanlin will misunderstand this situation, which I was right. He glared at me.

"What's this Jihoon?" He asked in a sharp tone which made me tremble, this is the first time Guanlin is very angry at me, I didnt want him to be angry, it's scary.

"N-N-No, G-Guanlin i-i-it's not what y--"

"Jesus Christ Jihoon can you stop stuttering for once!" He raised his voice at me as I tremble in fear.

"Guanlin, why are you angry at Jihoon?" Daniel Hyung butted in.

"Then why are you hear saying 'let's go' to my boyfriend, hyung?"

"We're just going to arcade that's it." Guanlin wasn't convinced to what Daniel Hyung said, he dragged me out of the scene leaving Daniel hyung alone in their, when we walked too far and Guanlin is calm now loosening the grip in my wrist which has red marks now.

"Explain Jihoon." He said seriously, Tears were swelling up in the edge of my eyes yet I'm still holding it trying to endure this situation, since I'm the reason why this problem started.

"G-G-Guanlin, sorry, D-D-Daniel H-Hy-"

"Aish! Stop stuttering you're not a kid!" He raised his voice again at me, now my tears fell down on my cheeks.

"what the fuck?! Are you crying right now?! Jihoon you're cheating on me! And with Daniel hyung, fuck I trusted you, this is bullshit!" He voiced out shouting.

"N-N-No, I-I'm n-not." I manage to say to him.

"are you denying it Jihoon?" He laughed at me.

"N-No."

"Bullshit Jihoon, let's stop this." He finally said, when he I saw his back turning away from me my body moved on its own holding his hands to stop him.

"P-P-Please hear me, I-I just want y-you" I hiccuped "to have some f-f-free t-time that's w-why I avoided you the whole day, I-I was s-s-cared that you're going t-to leave me, that you're going to get tired of me because I'm such a spoiled brat, Daniel H-Hyung and I are just friends h-he n-now going out with Seongwoo Hyung." I explained to Guanlin still holding his hands, he didn't answer me for a few minutes and my tears are still falling.

What of he didn't want my apology, you're so foolish Jihoon, why are you like this, you're so useless, to totally a shit.

"You should have said sooner." I felt arms wrapped around me, feeling warmth surrounding me, it was Guanlin's warmth which made me cry harder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I repeat those words again and again, I can feel Guanlin's hand circling in my back to make me calm.

"I should be the one who's saying sorry Jihoon, I didn't give you a chance to talk about your reasons and I didn't know you're thinking about that I'm going to get tired of you, no Jihoon will never get tired of you, I want you to be spoiled because I want you to feel my love, I'm okay with your demands it makes you cute every time, it doesn't matter Jihoon, I just love you, so don't worry, hm?" I nodded between our hug, I felt his hands cupping my face wiping my tears away.

"I'm sorry, I'll change." After those words I felt his breath getting closer to me, which made me intentionally closed my eyes, in a seconds our lips are now connected to each other, it was sweet, it was savory.

His feelings were showing, slowly but surely our craving for each other showed, our tongues are dancing together with slowness feeling every minute and every seconds we're in now. When we lost oxygen our kissed ended and we our foreheads leaned on each other.

"I'm sorry Jihoon, I'm sorry." He said again.

"It's okay Guanlin and I'm sorry too."

"I love you." Guanlin said.

"I love you more."

"I'll stay by your side forever Jihoon, I will." He finished our sweet conversation capturing my lips again devouring it like he owns it, and I know my lips are only his.

That's what I wished.

-

"Jihoon is this you? I missed you."

---🚬

I UPDATED OKAY, WE DONT HAVE ANY CLASSES TODAY OH YEAH!!

But what a lame chapter I wrote AHAHAHAHAH im so lazy forgive me.

Just Hoping y'all like this chapter

deonie🚬