Chapter Twenty-Two

NICKI

I looked in the mirror at my reflection as Taylor straightened my hair.

"I never knew your natural hair was this long girl!" She said giggling. "It looks amazing on you"

"thank you" I said smiling.

"Yeah, I don't think you should wear those stupid wigs anymore" she said.  "Or laces...whatever they are. your natural hair is beautiful"

"Me neither" I said. "Rahmeek hates them anyway"

"men like natural hair, something they can pull on" she said giggling

She began running her fingers through my hair.
"okay....all done"

I looked up toward the mirror. I looked good, just bare me.

"Middle part or side?" She said

"definitely the side" I said nodding.

She parted my hair and I was loving it, natural hair feel so good.

"okay" she said unplugging her hair straightener.

She sat on her bed and looked at me.

"your glowing" She said.

"I am?" I said confused

"yes girl, your defiantly glowing but how...wait a minute-did you and...y'all had sex?!" She said smirking

I slowly nodded

"Oh my godddd!!" She said "how was it?"

"It was good. Really really good" I said. "He was so rough but passionate at the same time, I loved it"

"wowwww" She said holding her heart.

"yeah and he even got me this" I said wiggling my finger.

"yeah I noticed that but I just assumed that you bought it yourself"

"nah" I said flipping my hair. "My baby bought that for me"

"well you must be pretty special" she said. "I've never seen Rahmeek in a relationship so, he's pretty serious about you"

"Is that right?"

She nodded.

"He's not really an dating guy more like fuck and dip" she said shrugging. "So it's surprising seeing him go all out for you"

I nodded.

"He loves me that's all...loved me enough to go half on a baby" I said

"WHAT?!!" She said yelling. "your-your Pregnant?"

"yeah we took a test last week and it came out positive. I don't even really feel pregnant which is weird"

"wait...a test? Like one?" She said

"Yeah we took a test"

"any logical person would take more than 1 test to be positive that they're pregnant..that's the rules"

"how do you know?"

"Because my sister was recently trying a few months ago, the first one came out negative but then she took 2 more and they both were positive. Your supposed to try different brands"

"well we didn't do that" I said playing with my ring.

"well let's just take some to make sure because I don't want to get tooo excited and chances are you aren't really pregnant or anything" she said standing up .