Characters and Desription(short)

Arron Knight- Soon 19. Alpha Mark and Luna Stacey's daughter. Midnight blue hair with black ends. Perfected curves tan body with green eyes.5'8.

Ivory- Arron's wolf. Silver with a tent of white and midnight blue. Light blue eyes with a little red arrow point under one eye. Same size as an Alpha wolf much bigger(powerful) than regular she-wolves.

Jason Taylor-Alpha of MidnightMoon Pack. 21 man-whore. Maybe Arron's secrete mate. Son of ex-Alpha Steve and ex-Luna Karen. Dark brown shaggy hair. Blue-gray eyes with a tan 8 pack body.6'4.

Kayden-Jason's wolf. Black with gold eyes. Huge and some sort of muscular.(don't know what a big wolf with huge muscles would look like so just a little can't see them).

Derrick Taylor-Beta of the MidnightMoon Pack.Jasons younger brother. 20 unmated(for now). Blonde shaggy hair. Blue eyes. 6'0 with 6 pack tan body.

Gavin- Derrick's wolf. Blonde with blue eyes. Not has huge as Jason's wolf.

Caleb Malone-Third in command of the MidnightMoon Pack. 17 mated with Rose( 17 red-brownish hair green eyes. curves cream skin 5'4). Tan 6 pack body.6'2 black shaggy hair with gray eyes.

Luther and Layla-Caleb and Roes' wolf. Dark brown with brown eyes. Same size as Derrick's wolf(Luther). Redish-brown with green eyes(Layla)

Austin Jones- 27 Beta of the MoonShed Pack. Mates with 25 Maria(5'7. Blonde hair blue eyes tan with curves). Brown shaggy hair with brown eyes 8 pack tan body and 6'6.

Noah and Kacey- Austin and Maria's wolves. Brownish-blonde with brown eyes(Noah). Blonde with blues eyes(Kacey).

Brittany and Hannah Johnson-(not twins)! Both unmated.Brit is 5'5 with blonde hair with black underneth blue eyes. 19 Tan and curves. Hannah is 5'6 with black hair blue eyes with curves and slightly tan 17. bestfriends with Arron. Linda and Shawn's(third in command) daughters.(MoonShed Pack).

Tina and Lizzy- Tina(Brit's wolf). Blonde with a tent of black and blue eyes. Lizzy(hannah's wolf).Gray with white underneth blue eyes.

KEEP READING! MORE CHARACTERS TO COME. SORRY THAT THIS WAS A LAME DESCRIPTION SORRY LOVES. HANG IN THERE.