|Virat|

I could feel it that this shirtless Virat was definetly having an effect on her.

Till when you can resist Virat Kohli?

I thought of telling her on my own that we are leaving together for the series but these girls can't keep one thing in their stomach. They blurted out to her and now the little angry girl was standing in front of me.

"I am just accidentally yours" She said and it felt someone stabbed right in my heart. I was disappointed and angry too. Why she has to remind me everytime that it is just a realtion which happened by mistake i know that too but can't she see that am falling for her. Falling for her in a way that is too different and i am loving it. Things are going slow this time rather than my previous ones who were just for the sake of time and pleasure but with her i can wait as long as she wants. I am liking it slow. I won't say it's love coz it'll be too early to say this but i am damn sure this will lead to love very soon.

I took a minute again to admire her. I never leave a chance to do this. Her wavy hairs were on one side showing her bare neck from the other side that again made my heart swirl. Every single feature of hers was enough to make me fall harder for her.

I heard some footsteps may be the rest of players were coming here so i immediately pulled her inside one of the rooms there and locked it.

"Woah! What are you doing?" She widened her eyes making me chuckle.

"Well i can do watever you want" I winked and pinned her against the wall and i could see her blushing.

"Virat! Don't drift from the topic" she changed her blushing face into an angry one within a second and i frowned.

"Look! I really want you to come! I want you to watch me play live. I want you to cheer for me. I really badly want you there when i score big. Is this too much am asking for?" I said wrapping my around her and boring my eyes into hers as i could feel her shiver.

Kohli's charm after all!

"Umm! But Vee" Seems like words were not coming out of her throat.

"No if buts baby! I want you there and you are going with me coz what kohli wants kohli gets!" I said gripping my arms even tighter.

She perfectly fitted in my arms. All i wanted to do was keep her like this forever. She looks heavenly. We were close, so close that her breath was fanning my neck and now i was getting turned on. Her features drove my fucking crazy. Whether it was her big eyelashes or the way she bites her lower lip everytime she gets nervous. Sometimes i wonder how easily and unknowingly with her little actions she makes me drool over her.

That's it i can't resist to feel her now!

"I told you i won't be able to control next time" I said before moving my eyes to her lips and slowly leaned forward to kiss her.

I can't wait to feel her soft lips on mine!

"Viraat Bro! Itni der se kya kar rahe ho andar! Bahr aao" Pandya called out and broke this moment.

I was about to kiss her!

About to kiss the most beautiful girl who's making Virat Kohli crazy for her.

This isn't everyone's cup of tea! Only she had this ability!

Fuck you! Pandya! Fuck you! I couldn't hate you any more than breaking this precious moment of mine!

Ughh! You're fucking dead boy! I slammed my fist on the wall.

I stepped back coz that moment was gone and i saw she again bit her lower lip which made my anger melt down in seconds.

How easily she does that!

She didn't said a single word excpet look down and blushed.

Oh! My girl! I am falling hard for you every second!

"You just got saved baby! But next time don't blame me if something happened coz you're so damn hard to resist And your panda will be so dead now! Now wait outside and i'll come in few minutes" I said before making her leave from the back door and she was blushing so damn hard that her cheeks turned into deep red in seconds.

Though this moment got ruined but still that look from her was enough to make my day!

I can't wait to make you mine! This accidental relation has to be changed into a real one!

I wish life was one percent of what we write here!
Anyways how was the chapter?
Virat and niku getting close❤😍

Vote and comment❤