Chapter Two!

“You’re at Slender Mansion.” He says with a smile. When I see him smile my eyes change to a darker shade of pink and I look down.

Wow he is kind of cute, I think to myself. As I am looking down I see that we are both covered in blood.

I raise an eyebrow and then look up at Toby. “Um why are we covered in blood?”

“Oh ya I forgot to tell you, I am a killer! Well it’s not just me there is-“he says but I cut him off. “YOU’RE A WHAT!?!?!?!” I say as my eyes turn yellow with a bit of red.

Realizing what he say my eyes change to a dark orange and I run out of the house.

I run and run and run. I hear leaves crunching as I run. It’s probably Toby, I think to myself. All of a sudden everything is quiet, no birds chirping or wind blowing just silence. All of a sudden I get tackled by a boy about my age with a white hoody covered in blood, with jet black hair, a scary smile cut into his cheeks, and no eyelids. I scream but he put a hand over my mouth and said “GO TO SLEEP!” He raises his knife up to stab me but he is thrown off of me by someone else… TOBY!

Authors Note:

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated recently! I have been super busy with school! Blah and sorry for the cliffy! There is a picture of Toby in the media!! Hope you like it!

~Melody <3